THERE MAY BE HOPE!

SiN

THERE MAY BE HOPE! Thanks to UGxISxBEAST, we may have found the new steps for the easter egg.

"After you get the Death machines you walk straight out the door and to the left will be two holes with a repair sign. Behind that is two tubes attached to a generator. You go behind that and shoot it with DM. It will move and get attached into holes. After you shoot it there is another earthquake and sam laughs? Trying to figure out what to do next and i will try to keep you updated! The red phones are now making the wind noise. Pressed all phones and got instkill then sam laughed ill try to upload video but we're on round 29 so im trying not to die."

Thanks to UGxISxBEAST of s7.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

When you launch the rocket, the doors open to go into the PaP room, and theres a pressure plate underneath where the rocket launches that you have to stand on for 1 minute i think in order to activate node 3. And if there is a mini earthquake when you walk into that room once you have the death machines, then maybe its possible all four players have to stand on the plate again for a minute, which might explain the extended time limit ( 90 seconds as opposed to 30 i believe?) with the death machines. 30 seconds to get there, 60 to stand on the plate? I cant test because im on pc, but its worth a a shot.

I would love to believe this guy, escept for one problem. This:

Pressure plate? wheres that at.

If he doesn't even know where the pressure plate is, how could possibly have ever even gotten the DMs? I'm calling a D-BLOCK on this one.

However, if you can get video, even if it's crap quality, I will edit this post and give you brains.

I would love to believe this guy, escept for one problem. This:

Pressure plate? wheres that at.

If he doesn't even know where the pressure plate is, how could possibly have ever even gotten the DMs? I'm calling a D-BLOCK on this one.

However, if you can get video, even if it's crap quality, I will edit this post and give you brains.

He is quoting UGxISxBEAST from http://www.thetechgame.com/Forums/viewt ... 44397.html

not his fault. He's never done it.