"Beware of the 6" linked to DM easter egg?

Broskees

Ok look. I was researching what might be the step after everyone gets death machines and came across this:

Step 1: secure the keys / open doors

Step 2: Ascend from darkness / turn power on

Step 3: Rain fire / blow up rocket

Step 4: unleash the horde / monkey round buttons

Step 5: Skewer the winged beast / ?

Step 6: Weild a fist of iron / death machines

Step 7: Raise hell / ?

Step 8: Freedom / ?

So what i also saw was that maybe we werent supposed to get the death machines. Maybe we supplied to much power. Most likely beware of the 6 means that since the sixth step is death machines that we have to make sure we gave the right amount of power to not get death machines? Its just a therory oh and also when me and my friend started up a zombies game on ascension, I was takeo and he was dempsey. I walked up to him and dempsey said, "come on treyarch, give me an objective already!" Tell me your thoughts. :D

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skewer the winged beast.... isnt the rocketship a flying object... just saying. anyways maybe thats apart of it you have to destroy it :P i know its already long gone by the time the nodes are activated.... or you can shoot that ball of light as it is flying up maybe that has to with the death machine... just a theory.

Honestly,I think the best theory right now is Treyarch will release the remainder of the easter egg in a patch once the other consoles get it.

This ^^^^ it wouldn't be fair on the 'little people' to let xbox users have all the glory. Another theory I have, the light that goes up in the sky after you get DM, shoot it!

actually im pretty sure this is the right steps...

Step 1: secure the keys / throw gersch at generator thing..

Step 2: Ascend from darkness / hit the computer(node 1) this is called the first power node, so it would represent being enlightened..

Step 3: Rain fire / stand still for 2 minutes at the rocket spot, than a nuke goes off!

Step 5: Skewer the winged beast / spell Luna or whatever with the landers.

actually im pretty sure this is the right steps...

Step 1: secure the keys / throw gersch at generator thing..

Step 2: Ascend from darkness / hit the computer(node 1) this is called the first power node, so it would represent being enlightened..

Step 3: Rain fire / stand still for 2 minutes at the rocket spot, than a nuke goes off!

Step 5: Skewer the winged beast / spell Luna or whatever with the landers.

Acually I'm pretty sure you have to do the monkey round buttons before standing still to get a nuke

Pad First..

but here's a question, as I never bothered to check... is the glowing orb near claymore there BEFORE you spell luna or after? Hyena and Hitsam.. what if you spelt one of those instead, would the orb appear and if so, when you destroy the gersch's then.. would it end with a different result?

I dunno.. im tired.. *shrugs*

Honestly,I think the best theory right now is Treyarch will release the remainder of the easter egg in a patch once the other consoles get it.

has to be our only hope atm i think. if there was anything else, it would have been done. look how quickly everything progressed at first.... then everything just stopped.

i'm not holding my breath though; if i'm being honest i think we have reached the end of the road, and there won't be anything else (nothing major anyway)..... hope i'm wrong.

has to be our only hope atm i think. if there was anything else, it would have been done. look how quickly everything progressed at first.... then everything just stopped.

i'm not holding my breath though; if i'm being honest i think we have reached the end of the road, and there won't be anything else (nothing major anyway)..... hope i'm wrong.

god almighty i hope your wrong to hahahaha

• 1 month later...

If there are more steps, must be annoying being Treyarch. We got the first 6 so easily and now everybody's given up getting more. They're probably sitting in their offices egging us on to get the next bits. All we need is a small, cryptic clue to push us on the right track, then we might get it...

If there are more steps, must be annoying being Treyarch. We got the first 6 so easily and now everybody's given up getting more. They're probably sitting in their offices egging us on to get the next bits. All we need is a small, cryptic clue to push us on the right track, then we might get it...

I would start the search in the other maps, even NDU (considering it was re-made, meaning there could be something hidden). Find something in the other maps that either:

1: Connects to Ascension.

2: Makes a connection to all the maps.

Maybe there's something hidden in each map that is exactly the same, and if we find that piece in Ascension, it could lead to something. All i can think about when talking bout this is all those chalkboards...

[EDIT]: If there is something that matches in all the maps, it would be VERY small and easily overlooked...

Lool me and Freakyboy247 have a little chat about this in my most recent commentary that I've recorded.. will be up on my channel tomorrow :)

BTW There is no coding for you to spell anything other than LUNA with the letters. HITSAM and HYENA have other meanings..

I think it's a little late for this but what if HITSAM & HYENA means hit Sam and laugh?(release yuri gets her angry=hitsam)(hyenas laugh so=HYENA)

Does this sound ok?