Voices in Nightfire?

Vallkure

I knew there was already one voice on Nightfire, the same audio from Dome (near the statue). But I was spectating around, bored, trying to find a source of that voice. A radio or speaker or something. Anyway, I was around the big clearing in the middle, on the otherside of the wall when I heard a second voice like the Wehrmacht Multiplayer announcer. He talked for several minutes, probably on a loop, but I was kinda wondering if anyone else has heard this or knows what he's saying.

And while I'm talking about voices, the Asylum bathroom piano music creeps me out, haha.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol i know what you are talking about and I can help!

I was on WaW one night and none of my friends were playing. I had heard about a rumored ghost on Nightfire,so I decided I would check it out.I started up the map and went to spectator.I went by the bank(where people say the ghost is) and snooped around.I kept on hearing a faint voice, which creeped me out. I got out of the bank, thinking it was the source of the voice, and saw the statue.Now, this statue creeps me the heck out, so I got out of there, and noticed the voice had vanished.When I went back to the statue, the voice was there, yet again. Upon inspection, I noticed some abandoned trucks over the fence, and hovered over to them. At that point the voice was NOTICEABLY louder.

And with that, I believe that the voice is just a german man, talking over a radio broadcast.

But what about that ghost???

I'll have to look over there this time, probably be worth checking out especially if I can translate it.

I've heard the stuff about the ghosts, but I've never seen anything that would make or break the legend. However practically every map that I spectated on has really creepy atmosphere that you don't notice when there's actually a game going on.