Death machines aren't the end.

EtErNiiTY

Well, Im on PS3.

But I went to my cousins house to play some ascension. [he has xbox] [[obviously]]

I did the easter egg and completed it with 2 of his friends (we were splitscreen)

All of us knew what we were doing and i was messing around with the death machine and started to get mobs and quickly kill them all, i was backed up into the PaP room and the room shook.

Ideas?

Sorry if this was found. Like i said, im PS3 :P [brains]

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:roll: w/e dude i think your just jumpin at shadows IMO

Are you sure you're in the right forums? Everything we do is chasing shadows until we find something that works. How do you think we found all of these previous steps? Trying every little thing we can. Ranging from shooting all the batteries to looking for hidden buttons that only appear in one round.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the screen always shakes about 30-60 seconds after getting the death machine.

You might have a point here though. The shaking might just be some sort of hint towards the next step. I don't know how, but still...

Ok and to the people who are saying he's lying, please READ THE POST FIRST. He was at a friend's house playing xbox

I think it's the end.

Because the community found this easter egg, and they usually found these steps so easily, but the next step has yet to be found. Also, when NextGenTactics did the easter egg, there was always a howl near the next thing you had to do, and after they got the death machine, there was no howl ANYWHERE on the map.

But also, maybe the 90 seconds you have the death machine you are heavier than usual, and the screen shakes. Maybe that's treyarch trying to make the next step harder to do. Maybe the next step can only be done in that 90 seconds.

The question lives on... :?

Semi-contribution here. Two theories. a) maybe everone has to get into the PaP room with the death machines? B) if you notice there are batteries and things around the map that are sparking. According to some people, the bottoms of the death machines say "Sparky" on them. Maybe you have to shoot/destroy all of the sparking battery-things on the map with the death machines in 90 seconds?

• 1 month later...

Ok off topic but serioursly? why the hell am i getting negitive brains just for stating facts? and i checked who gave me them and it just people who havnt even posted on this forum, im not sayin you did anything wrong but im just asking some questions and wanted some answers and i got negitive brains instead, not very nice now is it...

Ok off topic but serioursly? why the hell am i getting negitive brains just for stating facts? and i checked who gave me them and it just people who havnt even posted on this forum, im not sayin you did anything wrong but im just asking some questions and wanted some answers and i got negitive brains instead, not very nice now is it...

YEA, there has been some bad karma going around lately, hopefully this helps