Death Machine mislead

SinCitySaint

Now, I'm on ps3, so I haven't actually played the map yet but...

What if theres another step, COMPLETELY unrelated to the death machines, and the death machines are only to give you a little reward for getting so far? Like shooting the "sparky" batteries (speaking of sparky, the generator at the beginning of the easter egg is 'sparky'...hmm) with a PaP'd ray gun or something.

Maybe its something completely different, I have no idea. Maybe theres no more, and Treyarch made it anti-climatic to tell us to stop takung the game so seriously.... Haha. But i'm curious to find out!

Leave your thoughts!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe the Wunder Waffle is in it... and the batteries are meant for it ;)

Speculation of course, but it fits..

I still agree with the theory that come PS3 release there will be a global patch to allow people to finish the easter egg, as I can see Treyarch trying to be fair..

Yes Xbox got to play first, but why let Xbox spoil the entire easter egg for PS3 players..

They certainly are aware of their Zombie community...

No I agree the death machine will always be there as a reward for going that far...

But i think more steps are to come post PS3 release :)

Just as the nuke during the count down.. not everyone will always have a crawler or think to have a crawler during some of the steps, so being able to mow thru is kinda nice..

But yea.. it does make sense..