MAYBE A Continuation Of the Big Easter Egg

Pandaman5797

"Ascend from Darkness"..."Raise Hell"...both involve going up right? And the step after getting a death machine (Wield a fist of iron) is "Raise Hell"...now this is just a theory, but what if continuing the easter egg has something to do with getting on a lunar lander and using the death machines somehow? Just a thought...

Again, this is just a THEORY! I have NOT tested this as I have a PS3, so it would be nice if somebody could try this and then post results.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a number of possiblilites, but one thing that should practically be a fact is that you shouldn't have to go through so much trouble just to get a death machine for a longer amount of time. There HAS to be some use to continue the easter egg with the death machines.

If death machines were all you got, in the very least, they should've been unlimited. Otherwise, even with more time, they're useless because no one would do all this in the middle of a round.

I don't believe you can interact with objects while holding a Death Machine, so I think that throws your idea out the window. :3 But definitely a good thought, though!

you can. just yesterday I said out loud on Ascension, "I love how I can repair windows while holding my death machine lol"

I did find that today--

You can repair windows while using the Death Machine..

So maybe it is possible, however what use would having a Death Machine on hand do you, while trying to interact with an object? Less it opens a door / portal / barricade with something that you need to shoot on it's other side..

Keeping in mind, needing to shoot it with in 90 seconds of having received the Death Machine..

Has anyone tried interacting with, or shooting at the "Repair Booth" just outside of the room with Claymores post 90second Death Machine?