On a rampage! *EDITED*

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

haha yeah it was kinda getting boring but i had nothing else to do ! Lol

yeah my strategy was the rape train, but without the frags because after 30 + frags do shit all haha, i was circling around the lunar lander where the phd flopper is and yeah, i never really ran out of ammo, i was just gather all of them and a either use a gersch device, or 1 blast from the zeus cannon.

Nice job! Like, really, I would never have that attention span...

And not to bust your balls or anything, but supposedly, playing solo is the same as playing with four people divided by three.

So the level you would have gotten to if you played with 4 people is...

17.3... -.-

Nice job man, you'll have to play with me and RoflWaffles one day.

Haha yeah we should, ino its easier but im still proud :D i took heaps of breaks and paused it and stuff lol. I reckon with 2 ppl i can do it aslong as someone is patient because the person with the thundergun with be surviving past 30 + and the other will be dieing a fair bit because at round 50 it took 16 ray gun bullets for one zombie :/ lol and i would have gotten past 17 lol -__- best on kino is 35 with 3