Scarry little theory

karuking

So i was thinking wat if the gersch device (black hole machine) is like a teleporter to the dimension Sam is in!

These are is my thoughts on the whole story of the easter egg:

A man named Gersh (because after you shoot the orb he says it would have been nice to meet you Gersh like the man who made its name was Gersch) was making a black whole teleporter and he was succesful but was sucked into another dimension the one Sam is in! He tried escaping using a gersch device but there was no power. Then Richtofen and the gang came to ascension and threw a gersch device at the generator and Gersch realized they could help him by rerouting power to the generator (which by rerouting power to the generator in the real world affects the generator in the other dimension). So when you finally the Gersch at the glowing orb of light and you shot into it your and attacking samantha thus saving Gersch! But i believe that gersch returns to his body and that the ball of light was his soul. He will probably be in the next map hopefully

-Reisbey

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

some people believe that this is all just a dream, others think that this map occurs previous to the other maps :P

Problem is, if this was "before" the other maps then A) Why is Richtofan in a space suit and B) Why are all the characters bloody?

Oh and C) Why is it that only Nikolai's clothes are torn and tattered, while there don't appear to any visible tears or anything on anyone else's outfits?

(I may be wrong, i thought i'd seen some minor holes in Tank's pants on the leg the other night but idk for sure)

So i was thinking wat if the gersch device (black hole machine) is like a teleporter to the dimension Sam is in!

These are is my thoughts on the whole story of the easter egg:

A man named Gersh (because after you shoot the orb he says it would have been nice to meet you Gersh like the man who made its name was Gersch) was making a black whole teleporter and he was succesful but was sucked into another dimension the one Sam is in! He tried escaping using a gersch device but there was no power. Then Richtofen and the gang came to ascension and threw a gersch device at the generator and Gersch realized they could help him by rerouting power to the generator (which by rerouting power to the generator in the real world affects the generator in the other dimension). So when you finally the Gersch at the glowing orb of light and you shot into it your and attacking samantha thus saving Gersch! But i believe that gersch returns to his body and that the ball of light was his soul. He will probably be in the next map hopefully

-Reisbey

of course! When i was playing as dempsey I threw a black hole device and he said "Say hello to Sam for me!"

so i went over to my friends house today to play ascension (i have a ps3) and i was thinking what if five and ascension are taking place at the same time! because when you activate the phones you can hear Castro, JFK, McNamara (i dont know how to spell his name, so please correct me if I'm wrong), and Nixon. Plus I dont know if anyone has experienced this yet but while i was playing as Dempsey I went to the pack a punch by myself and Dempsey said something a long the lines of: Richtofen I dont like him I think ive seen him before (one of the maps i cant remember) come to think of it I can't remember anything from back then. Then I looked on the computer files (at the main menu were you get up) and it says Richtofen performed experiments on everyone and then brainwashed them! So maybe they're getting their memories back! So if I could have someone goto the pack-a-punch and do this with Nikolai, Dempsey, and Takeo but without Richtofen and see what they say that would be great!Also thanks everyone for the positive feedback!

They don't take place at the same time..

Thats already been disproved between all 3 of Kino, Five and Ascension

All the theorizing is the same too...

Shoot the Sparky Batteries

Jump in the portal

Shoot the Sparky Batteries

Jump in the portal

Etc.. etc...

of course we can't forget the diving and shooting locks..

We need more DISPROVING then THEORIZING...

I know some of you are on a PS3... but please notice there is about 5 threads each on the Batteries and jumping in the portal..

Not flaming you in anyway, just more so exhausted on the same speculation.. It's almost as if people DO read these threads, then re-post just to get everyones attention on the same subject over and over..

If you didn't read a previous thread on the subject, then I'm sorry hehehe...

but ZOMG ~ L2READ Topics B4 Post.. I've gone to the extent to just copying and pasting my comments, because I don't want to type anymore.. Minus this of course ;)