Tank regaining his memory?

LiamFTWinter

Well, as you may or may not know, when you activate the PaP machine as tank he says something along the lines of.

"Richtofen, I dont like him, I think ive seen him BEFORE shi no numa, but I cant quite remember, infact, I cant remember much at all about before."

Video Here:

At first I thought he said "In shi no numa" making me think he was losing his mind.

But then listening to it again, im pretty sure he says, BEFORE shi no numa.

This brought me back to the Dreamland server in the terminal in the main menu.

Specifically to the document where its stated that, Nikolai, Takeo and Dempsey were Richtofens test subjects and had all been brain washed and lost their memory.

So, maybe its wearing off, tank is starting to remember something about his past before shi no numa, not much, but something.

So in future maps we could be getting a bit by bit storyline of what happened to our characters during Richtofens experiments.

But I could of also misheard it completely and taken a simple line completely out of context.

You tell me.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I'm pretty sure Tank was in the group that went to save Peter, who was a spy in G935. Maybe he met Richtofen in Verruckt? or Der Riese pre-zombie outbreak?

He was.

But there was another file in there, somewhere, which explained the other 3 characters been richtofens test subjects.

Ill find it tommorow, bed for me now.

They are ALL regaining memory.

-Tank remembering things about richtofen and specific locations

-Nikolai remembers things about Takeo, he quotes several times in Ascension that he is suspicious about him being quite and how he has something planned or is working with someone

-Richtofen, hasn't lost memory (that we know about) but we cant say the same for his mind. I think he went insane at Wittenau

-Takeo, well not much to say, he is usually quite. Maybe he is up to something?

We would know a LOT more if we could get someone with the PC version of Black Ops to take ALL sound files and put them into 4 videos, one for each character. This would help us find the ones that are rare and the ones that don't even play (like in WaW) and would tell us a LOT more about the storyline. Whoever does this I will thank very much, give brains too, promote the video, etc. It would help the zombie community a lot! :D

-BlackOpsTiger

-Nikolai remembers things about Takeo, he quotes several times in Ascension that he is suspicious about him being quite and how he has something planned or is working with someone

-Richtofen, hasn't lost memory (that we know about) but we cant say the same for his mind. I think he went insane at Wittenau

We would know a LOT more if we could get someone with the PC version of Black Ops to take ALL sound files and put them into 4 videos, one for each character. This would help us find the ones that are rare and the ones that don't even play (like in WaW) and would tell us a LOT more about the storyline. Whoever does this I will thank very much, give brains too, promote the video, etc. It would help the zombie community a lot! :D

-BlackOpsTiger

I could try collect the ones that are available in the Xbox 360 version at the time until the pc version comes out?

• 2 weeks later...

-BlackOpsTiger

What makes you think that Richtofen was in Wittenau? If possible, It could twist the story a bit.