New Find!!! With pictures

Bondstars

First of all I would like to say I`m sorry that I dont have a capture card but even with them, you really need to take a look at it yourself to really see. I took these with my cellphone so bare with me.

So I was playing on solo when I left a crawler far away and went prone to smoke a cigarette, in front of the power control things on the stage(Near the movie storage spawn room with the red lights). While I was smoking a cigarette, I noticed that the reflections from the screens included an open roof room, so I was like meh maybe treyarch is lazy. So here is the first pic;

Than I realized that there is a red light on one of them; (which I believe is from the red room but anyway)

You can kinda pick out the sofa on the left and the door or an unpowered perk machine across.

So what is this room? I looked around to maybe find another of these machines and I did, on the next room after the alley, where the third meteorite is;

What the machine looks like;

Images from this machine differed from the top two screens and the bottom three screens showing the same room but from different angles;

Top screens;

Bottom;

You can barely tell the contents but you can easily see that the roof is different in each picture. I tried to show these with a sniper rifle but again even with a capture card you should see these on your on TV to really pick out the door or the perk machine the sofa the roof and the rest of this room.

This was really coincidental and dont know If it has anything to do with anything but you can clearly tell that it is a room in Kino from the sofa and the door.

In case pictures dont show;

http://img35.imageshack.us/g/img00043201102051631.jpg/

EDIT: If anyone with a capture card can get a nice picture that would be much appreciated.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know what to make of them pics they are really bad quallity, can you get more better ones?

As I said Im really really sorry about that but I dont know how without a capture card and I dont have a proper camera right now but just go into solo to the stage and see it for yourself, there is no doubt that it is a room not on the map but of Kino. Should take you about 10 mins at most to get there.

good find i noticed this too and posted it but dint make a full thread

im not sure if you know but the same room can be seen in the reflections on the window in the alleyway behind the random item box and on the mirrors in the dressing room

it is a reflection of the room above the fire trap room, you can see it through the upstairs window (where the zombies get in) in the spawn room

good find i noticed this too and posted it but dint make a full thread

im not sure if you know but the same room can be seen in the reflections on the window in the alleyway behind the random item box and on the mirrors in the dressing room

it is a reflection of the room above the fire trap room, you can see it through the upstairs window (where the zombies get in) in the spawn room

Nope I didnt know that will look there too thanks!

But the interesting thing is that the angles change with each of the monitor you look into. A couple of nice pictures can give us a 360 view of this room.