Glowing Objects = Final piece of the puzzle (Confirmed) ?

LegendaryCurse

Yeah, well you remember looking through the one window where you activate node 2 if you look way out there you see a shiny object propped on a rock (piece 1) oh hey you also remember taking the lift back to the starting room and looking over where C flag might be if you look on the ground you notice that shiny piece (piece2) oh yeah and by the pack a punch machine if you look out there off by like a pipe object and a rock should be piece number 3 piece number 4 I believe is either by the stamin up or by the generator or rocket I cant remember, well just go hit all of them with your death machines ;) tell me what happens after that guys.

Im not saying this is a theory for the fact that usually a glowing object symbolizes an objective based intel object and if you notcie THEYRE BRIGHT AND STAND OUT ! also another blunt point theyre the only thing you havent activated yet !!!!!!!!

PLEASE DO THIS AND LET ME KNOW WHAT HAPPENS, I dont have 3 reliable players to help me with it !

Judge away flame away your not getting a video or pictures because you can see them pretty much everytime you pass by those spots !

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well its 6:19AM here and I havent slept yet :shock:

Haha but I am going to get on right now briefly and confirm all the locations of the final power nodes to hit with the death machine, if you want you can get on now and we could both look to make it faster and easier I know where 2 of them are FOR SURE though.

Its a light. I hate to be so negative but a PaP dragunov can't even reach out there let alone a death machine. If you don't believe me have one of your friends try shooting it and look at the bullet it goes no where near it. The only thing that can reach it is the raygun.

:facepalm: WOW. You really are somethin', eh? A Dragunov bullet can travel 1,300 m with scope. I doubt that light is farther away than that. A Dragunov can definitely shoot that light, so a PaP Dragunov can shoot probably twice that of a normal Dragunov. And don't even get me started on the L96A1. Okay, it's range is about 1,500 m with scope. :lol: But a Dragunov can more than hit that light. Now for the Death Machine... 3,280 ft (1,000 m, 1,093 yd). Yep. Death Machine can reach. I win. You should just delete your post now...

Its a light. I hate to be so negative but a PaP dragunov can't even reach out there let alone a death machine. If you don't believe me have one of your friends try shooting it and look at the bullet it goes no where near it. The only thing that can reach it is the raygun.

:facepalm: WOW. You really are somethin', eh? A Dragunov bullet can travel 1,300 m with scope. I doubt that light is farther away than that. A Dragunov can definitely shoot that light, so a PaP Dragunov can shoot probably twice that of a normal Dragunov. And don't even get me started on the L96A1. Okay, it's range is about 1,500 m with scope. :lol: But a Dragunov can more than hit that light. Now for the Death Machine... 3,280 ft (1,000 m, 1,093 yd). Yep. Death Machine can reach. I win. You should just delete your post now...

But the death machine isn't very accurate so it carnt hit it is what he is trying to say

I did the same as him, but with a pack a punched L96A1, my friends watched me do it and said the bullet went nowhere near the light. It was so off to the point where they were mocking me asking if I was even trying to aim at it. The snipers, pack a punched or not, can not hit those lights.

I did the same as him, but with a pack a punched L96A1, my friends watched me do it and said the bullet went nowhere near the light. It was so off to the point where they were mocking me asking if I was even trying to aim at it. The snipers, pack a punched or not, can not hit those lights.

PaP ray gun also just kinda disappears by the time it gets to the light by the rocket. I think it's just a scenery thing since they're both shining upon the satellite thingy. XD

See like i said goes no where near it.

I think it's the end.

Because the community found this easter egg, and they usually found these steps so easily, but the next step has yet to be found. Also, when NextGenTactics did the easter egg, there was always a howl near the next thing you had to do, and after they got the death machine, there was no howl ANYWHERE on the map.

But also, maybe the 90 seconds you have the death machine you are heavier than usual, and the screen shakes. Maybe that's treyarch trying to make the next step harder to do. Maybe the next step can only be done in that 90 seconds.

The question lives on... :?

im sure there is 4 stadium like spotlights ( highlights ) looking down on us.....why not each shoot one with the death machine once we get them?

I have shot at them before ive done all power nodes and nothing happens, none go out,but with the DM once you have done power nodes might work....i dont know, things doing my head in!!!

Just read in another forum....some guys are trying to use the death machine on the generator just outside where you get the DM. ( the one with hoses hanging out of it facing the tools sign )

There gona try and use the death machines to move it closer by shooting behind it.

Somebody else suggested using the upgraded thunder gun to try and shift it.

There are hoses left all over the map but cant pick any up or use the gersh device on it.

That tools sign aint there for nothing and theres a spotlight pointing at it.....wheather its got something to do with next step i dont know but its basically telling us it needs to be fixed.

And why is that spinning thing there for apart than kill the odd zombie? got to be more to it than that.

And why is that spinning thing there for apart than kill the odd zombie? got to be more to it than that.

the spinning thing has nothing to do with it at all i am 99.9% sure of it, in another post somone suggested it would spin forever not why the heck would treyarch have that spinnging forever you would just stand under and get to RIDICULOUS rounds, think about it, its a G-Force testing chamber....nothing more