not sure i like where this is going....

xSoucxCorex

Ok so remember how zombies started off as Nazi zombies? Well treyarch made verruckt no storyline just saw it was popular. Shi no numa introduced the 4 we came to love and added radios 115 and all this cool stuff making the zombies experience more imersable. Well der riese came along and the amount of easter eggs and story depth added was phenominal. And then there's kino which really only added more questions than answers. Is richtofen using takeo nikolai and dempsey as test subjects are they brain washed? We don't know. But since the addition of "five" and ascension it seems like they've taken a step back from that storyline altogether! No mention of maxis no elaboration on ANY of these theorys we have. And this map is pointing that the nxt location might possibly be the moon. Im not sure about you guys but I don't like that idea one bit. It seems like they're trying to add to much to this already full storyline. How does yuri, gersch and the russians even come into play in this storyline? The nazis wherent allies with the russians during WWII so group 935 wouldn't be working with the russians. The only way I can see this even being relevent to the story is that after the germans lost the war maxis or the remnants of group 935 went to work with the ascension group to continue their experiments. Thus leading to the zombie outbreak in the launch facility. And why would sam even be there? Unless maxis was still alive and went to work with the ascension group. Or if group 935 did go help the russians maybe she went there to haunt them. Either way this is really hard to peice together and each map just leads t more and more questions. I really don't like the moon idea. And please excuse any spelling or gramatical impurities I'm on my phone. I really want to discuss theorys. Comments?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

soo...you dont even know what we currently have? Maxis is DEAD Samantha is playin with FATES of 4 characters and they are trying to STOP her, because Samantha wants to avenge is FATHER (Maxis) because RICTOFEN killed him, Samantha is possibly ghost. Every SINGLE MAP is RELEVANT to the STORY! Go read some threads cuz i cant be bothered to explain it all.

Ok well why is sam at a russian launch site? And at the begining of kino richtofen says that the little girl dissappeared. And why would all of those film reels and radios be in kino if maxis is dead? I'm not trying to sound stupid I'm just bringing up the possibility that maybe maxis isn't dead.

It was never confirmed that Maxis was dead, but Samantha and Maxis are more than likely completely separated. Samantha simply assumes Maxis is dead, but realizes how evil Maxis truly was so she's looking to take everything from Maxis. Element 115, however, is sort of turning Samantha into a bit of a power hungry little girl. A very freaky, power hungry little girl.

Some of your questions, however, i've actually just recently addressed in my own post, which can be found here:

viewtopic.php?f=60&t=6338

The film reels and radios are transmissions from other members of Group 935, the Group believed to be responsible for zombies, at least partially. Maxis was heavily involved in Group 935, but by the time Der Riese rolls around, Maxis is assumed to be already dead as well, yet his voice is on nearly every one of those radio transmissions.

Aside from all that I mentioned, i'd just read my post as carefully as you can. I'll try to figure out some more of your gripes, but I have to say, there's no logic in the 4 heroes suddenly traveling to the moon as the next map. Alot of people assumed Ascension would even be based on the moon if I recall. But either way, i don' think you have to worry about a map being on the Moon.

The nazis wherent allies with the russians during WWII so group 935 wouldn't be working with the russians.

Um... Pretty sure they were for most of WWII. :facepalm:

LOLWUT? The Germans attacked the Russians, even though they signed a cease fire, of sorts. This is the major reason Germany lost the war. They definately were not allies.

Ok well why is sam at a russian launch site? And at the begining of kino richtofen says that the little girl dissappeared. And why would all of those film reels and radios be in kino if maxis is dead? I'm not trying to sound stupid I'm just bringing up the possibility that maybe maxis isn't dead.

why is sam anywhere other than der riese? cuz thats where richtofen and the zombies are. and another of your questions can be answered from the campaign. the ascension group is made up of russians AND nazi scientists

The nazis wherent allies with the russians during WWII so group 935 wouldn't be working with the russians.

Um... Pretty sure they were for most of WWII. :facepalm:

LOLWUT? The Germans attacked the Russians, even though they signed a cease fire, of sorts. This is the major reason Germany lost the war. They definately were not allies.

You're both right. The Russians and the Germans (and the Japanese and Italians) were all on the same Side for a while (axis) I think it was called. everyone else was on the other side (the allies). Then the Germans turned on the Russians an attacked them and ended up fighting a war on 2 fronts, stretched themselves too thin and lost.

oke maybe i`m making a useless reply, but. i recently read about WW2, the book said that in 1933, Hitler came to power, at that time he and russia were allies. but the bond broke because Hitler changed the Import/Export, Russia suffered by it. so maybe, when they were allies, they already could have started with the projects by then, with 935 or something.

please don`t get mad because i can have it all wrong, just trying to clear it up a bit.

regards. Yannick

(i`m dutch so excuse my English)

BTW; because i`m dutch, i still prefer english answers, because believe me, those translations are rubbish :lol:

i like how the fact that 20 years has passed since Der Riese is kind of ignored

Maxis could be dead as of now, but he might've had 20ish years to make those films and radio transmissions. Any remaining German Scientists from 935 could have been forcefully taken to Russia. Also it was never really explained if the outbreak was contained after Der Riese so possibly the zombie outbreak could have spread. but this is all speculation of course :D

this has EVERYTHING to do with the space race and the russians. the only reason the space race ever happened was that both powers got their hands on the crazy technology the nazis deveolped. the zombies thing, however, is based on the idea that the nazis developed some tech that would be considered by most to be science fiction, like a lightning gun, a flying saucer, a teleporter, or even REANIMATION. so the soviets and americans (treyarch we are still waiting for an area 51 map!!!!!) stole this tech. in america it was called 'operation paperclip, and in real life, it is official that nazi intelligence and ideas were used somewhat in the creation of the CIA and heavily in the creation of NASA.

basically, nazi ideas got sputnik into space.

It was never confirmed that Maxis was dead, but Samantha and Maxis are more than likely completely separated. Samantha simply assumes Maxis is dead, but realizes how evil Maxis truly was so she's looking to take everything from Maxis. Element 115, however, is sort of turning Samantha into a bit of a power hungry little girl. A very freaky, power hungry little girl.

Some of your questions, however, i've actually just recently addressed in my own post, which can be found here:

The film reels and radios are transmissions from other members of Group 935, the Group believed to be responsible for zombies, at least partially. Maxis was heavily involved in Group 935, but by the time Der Riese rolls around, Maxis is assumed to be already dead as well, yet his voice is on nearly every one of those radio transmissions.

Aside from all that I mentioned, i'd just read my post as carefully as you can. I'll try to figure out some more of your gripes, but I have to say, there's no logic in the 4 heroes suddenly traveling to the moon as the next map. Alot of people assumed Ascension would even be based on the moon if I recall. But either way, i don' think you have to worry about a map being on the Moon.

Actually, It has been confirmed by me. Found a nameplate with the name "Luvig Maxis M.D."

the thread is in the Kino section.

Actually, It has been confirmed by me. Found a nameplate with the name "Luvig Maxis M.D."

wait what exactly did you confirm?

I've seen the name plate too, that doesn't mean Maxis is dead.

If you read the Dreamland files on the main menu of Black Ops, there's a mention of a file somewhere about the incident that lead to Samantha and Maxis' demise, but in the file it states clearly that "we cannot confirm Maxis is actually dead", or something to that effect.

The next one better answer a lot of our questions. They can leave a few more open to wrap up in the last map, but if they keep making this more complex, my brain will explode from confusion and the eagerness to know an answer that won't come.

I agree. Right now all we have is a bunch of new theories, some of which are vastly different from the one another, and almost zero expansion on the old information from the WaW maps. Kino brought in the whole theory of brainwashing, then there's the dreamland theory, and now we're in Russia? How did the group get there, and how does the Russian scientist Yuri know about Samantha? I don't know, but it seems to me that Treyarch is trying to make the story seem more complex than it actually is.

The next one better answer a lot of our questions. They can leave a few more open to wrap up in the last map, but if they keep making this more complex, my brain will explode from confusion and the eagerness to know an answer that won't come.

I agree. Right now all we have is a bunch of new theories, some of which are vastly different from the one another, and almost zero expansion on the old information from the WaW maps. Kino brought in the whole theory of brainwashing, then there's the dreamland theory, and now we're in Russia? How did the group get there, and how does the Russian scientist Yuri know about Samantha? I don't know, but it seems to me that Treyarch is trying to make the story seem more complex than it actually is.

its like lost haha

Great arguments..

To explain sam, because Yuri was involved..

They were not allies which is correct but thats not to say that the experiment itself didn't supersede international disputes.

Let alone it may not be limited to Yuri and Richt having a past and Richt coming to Russia to evaluate Yuri's progress after Both German and US failed at their attempts of containing 115..

Either way you go, if you listen to the radios there is a connection between all the maps and countries doing their own experiments on 115..

Now when 115 is used, sam then has power over them.. so because she can do so, that gives her power over any and all countries experimenting with it. Let alone every experiment in some way refers to either Maxis or Richt being of assistance, and since two of them worked together at one point it's not to say they didn't assist others with their findings or either the clean up.

Maybe 115 wasn't shared research but also could have been sort of the 'space race' of this reality. Who could perfect it's use first?

Also, if you have an idea of main stream popular science, you'll find that a majority of well known researchers all know one another from having worked on projects in the past, or reading one anothers work.

So again, there are far more reasons why this is all connected then why it's not.

Maxis is dead, but he is the voice that says "Kaboom" whenever you get a nuke. I have vert good reason to believe that Samantha is still alive because when you use the teleporter and you go to her room after the helhounds attacked, where it's all bloody and crap, you can see a blood trail going out from under her bed, out ot the bottome half of her bedroom window. I believe when Richtofen locked the in there the hellhounds killed Maxis but bit Samantha and she hid under her bed until they were gone. Then crawled out from under her bed and out the window. But somehow she Is in a different dimension (Gersh device maybe?). When you get the death machin Easter egg you have to free Yuri, abd what you do is, is throw a Gersh device and start shooting in towards it. I think it is because when u shoot in it you are shooting in Samantha's dimension, and you are holding her back from Yuri and giving him enough time to escape from her. Bit that is my theory. Please feel free to speculate on it : )

Maxis is dead, but he is the voice that says "Kaboom" whenever you get a nuke. I have vert good reason to believe that Samantha is still alive because when you use the teleporter and you go to her room after the helhounds attacked, where it's all bloody and crap, you can see a blood trail going out from under her bed, out ot the bottome half of her bedroom window. I believe when Richtofen locked the in there the hellhounds killed Maxis but bit Samantha and she hid under her bed until they were gone. Then crawled out from under her bed and out the window. But somehow she Is in a different dimension (Gersh device maybe?). When you get the death machin Easter egg you have to free Yuri, abd what you do is, is throw a Gersh device and start shooting in towards it. I think it is because when u shoot in it you are shooting in Samantha's dimension, and you are holding her back from Yuri and giving him enough time to escape from her. Bit that is my theory. Please feel free to speculate on it : )

the kaboom voice is signifigantly deeper than the rest but i doubt maxis would say one thing. i believe maxis is alive and sam is "dead". often timesn when the voice says stuff, the characters, mostly richtofen comment on samantha or "a little girl" so i believe all the voices are samantha