Question on node 5/7 (portal part before death machine)

japattak10

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Once the 4 Nodes are activated and the orb is on the ground, you need to throw the Gersh Device and shoot it (the Gersch, not the Black Hole) with the following things:

1. 2 Upgraded Thundergun Shots

2. 3 Upgraded Ray Gun Shots

3. 3 Upgraded Crossbow Shots

3. All 3 Matroyshka Dolls

Thats it... It's extremely easy, can be done by Round 15 if you're smart with your points... And since the Death Machines are likely the end of the Easter Egg, it would be smart to kill your crawler and get the next round started, and put those Death Machines to use...

These Bloody DM 's.......i cant get my head around it, plus i need a 4th player as i only play with 3 at the moment. ( so many noobs on zombies )

My stats aint bad, i dont glitch or mod, just wana find some good players and crack on with this crazy map.

WAW

Shi no numa - 159 solo. 43 with 3 others

der riese - 45 with 2 players

BLACK OPS

Kino - 40 with 2 players

Five- 30 with 3 players

Ascension - 38 with 2 players

Im in London uk so anyone thats up for a game for 8 ish nightly, hit me up on xbox....GT...

NuttyTurn0ut