The Crew Brain Washed? and other questions.

randyll13

So i was watching a NGT video by RadAustin showing the HUGE EPIC easter egg about Samantha chasing Yuri and an unknown character (by me at least)

and you have to help them escape, but the guy in the video said they were brain washed? what. can som1 please answer these questions

1. Is Sam for sure a ghost haunting Richtofen and Yuri for killing Maxis

2. How did the crew get brainwashed?

3. is the reason Richtofen only showed up in Shi No Numa was because he was the head of group 935

4. is that why Dempsey says he is forgetting stuff

5. are they Brain Washed like Mason in SinglePlayer

6. What is Richtofen's story

ALL ANSWERS ARE WELCOME INCLUDING LINKS TO OTHER TOPICS WHICH WILL HELP ANSWER MY QUESTIONS. THANK YOU!!!!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sam could be dead, ghost, imagination, alive. Noone knows for sure.

Dempsey, Nikolai and Takeo were tested on at Der Riese by Dr

Maxis and Edward Richtofen. They were the only test subjects immune to Element 115 and teleportation, anyone/anything else teleported was zombified/killed.

Dempsey is forgetting stuff because he, Nikolai and Takeo were brainwashed after being tested on.

Richtofen was Maxis' Assistant. Maxis was the head of group 935. Richtofen initionally worked for the illuminati and worked at group 935 as a double agent so he could do the illuminati dirty work by killing Maxis (unknown why)

Richtofen worked at Der Riese before zombie outbreak. Knew Maxis and Maxis' daughter Samantha. He is also responsible for both of their deaths. He helped create the zombies and the first Hellhound, Fluffy (Samanthas dog).

So i was watching a NGT video by RadAustin showing the HUGE EPIC easter egg about Samantha chasing Yuri and an unknown character (by me at least)

and you have to help them escape, but the guy in the video said they were brain washed? what. can som1 please answer these questions

1. Is Sam for sure a ghost haunting Richtofen and Yuri for killing Maxis

2. How did the crew get brainwashed?

3. is the reason Richtofen only showed up in Shi No Numa was because he was the head of group 935

4. is that why Dempsey says he is forgetting stuff

5. are they Brain Washed like Mason in SinglePlayer

6. What is Richtofen's story

ALL ANSWERS ARE WELCOME INCLUDING LINKS TO OTHER TOPICS WHICH WILL HELP ANSWER MY QUESTIONS. THANK YOU!!!!

Any chance to get a link to said video?

• 2 months later...

1) Richtofen killed maxis and samantha, not yuri or gersh, shes mad at them because they found richtofen's work and are doing the same thing he did

2) They are not brainwashed, they got there memory ereased so they won't know that richtofen expiremented on them

3) Yes, I think

4) Yes

5) Like I said, they are not brainwashed

6) Look at character bios on the top of the website

Hope this helped :)

Regards Yellow-card8

• 2 weeks later...

i heard a quote from Dempsey, he said " I think I remember seeing richtophen before Shi No Numa, but I don't remember, I don't remember much really."

they met in shi no numa after dempsey was looking for someone. richtofen then found him after they were attacked and was experimenting on him

Richtofen is thought to have been involved with the illuminati, But, I have a different theory. I think that he was subjected to that stuff while he was in the German army or elsewhere. It's stated that he was in the army when he was younger, Etc... In the Black Ops(Kino Der Toten), He states " The Illuminati will never get their hands on me again. " He didn't sound like he was remorseful for them, He had sounded revengeful, The tone in his voice; As if he did not want to be a part of them. I believe that is why his character is schizophrenic and why he acts the way that he does, Because of brainwashing; Hence why we hear him say many creepy things in Shi No Numa about masters and such. In Der Riese, There is a message saying "Edward, It's time to kill Maxis." Why would he write that note for himself? It was written to him as a reminder. Depending on your theory about Maxis and Sam, They are either dead or alive. I do happen to think that they are still alive. I think that he was brainwashed to kill Maxis, For some reason. It wasn't a spur of the moment thing of locking his daughter and him in a teleporter with Fluffy, Like we have heard on the Der Riese tapes.

I would also like to mention that in the campaign of Black Ops, Before one mission, When Mason is in the chair, The word illuminati flashes across the screen. They are very well known for their brainwashing tactics, And we all know that Alex Mason was brainwashed in the video game. I think that it helps connect the group with evil doings. So I put two and two together about Richtofen, And that is what I believe to have happened to him.