Thats it for FIVE?

Bondstars

So do you guys think that just the musical easter egg and a couple of pictures are all there is to easter eggs on five?

I searched around but couldnt find the code for five so there might be more to it.

As a ps3 user I cant play ascension so I started playing this map quite a bit and it doesnt look that bad once you get used to the pack-a-punch room tactic. If done correctly easier than kino even in my opinion.

Like the black hole bomb in ascension I think the winters howl has something to do with the easter eggs in five; shoot at the clocks maybe?

What do you guys think?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are far more easter eggs in five. If you look around you can find all sorts, like the winters howl on a table alongside some tools (you cant pick it up) and the ray gun etc.

There is a youtube video on this somewhere that put me onto it but there's a lot of evidence to say it's linked to the others.

Also the clocks are supposedly always correct to their exact time zones, therefore i would think it unlikely that the clocks are a part of this, an interesting theory though.

There are far more easter eggs in five. If you look around you can find all sorts, like the winters howl on a table alongside some tools (you cant pick it up) and the ray gun etc.

There is a youtube video on this somewhere that put me onto it but there's a lot of evidence to say it's linked to the others.

Also the clocks are supposedly always correct to their exact time zones, therefore i would think it unlikely that the clocks are a part of this, an interesting theory though.

more then likely it was my post u so saw

• 2 weeks later...