Theory: Ascension intro+Generator easter egg connected

Zombie_Creeper

Alright so we all know how the so called generator easter egg or mystery man easter egg ended.

We all gave the guy enough power for him to escape on a ball of light to the sky. So after one of the members pointed out that this could have something to do with the intro I really think he's right.

First of all, the guy obviously tried to kill Sam and failed. My theory on her is that she's an experiment and got damm powerful when Maxis tried to save her from Fluffy. But on the intro, the comics you see this scientist:

First comic he is working, second one shows a blueprint with 4 rockets and what seems to be a kinda of satelite or spaceship on the bottom right corner. It's literally a ball.

Third comic shows what seems to be a prision. In other words, he's locked. Then on the last comic there's this light on him, which seems to be in movement, since the G force is making is body go that way. That is likely his escape from the Cosmodrome and maybe from Sam.

When we finish the generator easter egg and get the Death Machines the guy say something like "I'm free! I cannot thank you enough"

Thoughts?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that the thing in the cell is gerch device, that was locked down because it was so dangerous. Later Sam hired Yuri, the scientest assistant, to use it to lock him down, because The scientest was trying to shoot all 115 that exicted to space. And on the last picture you can see the scientest being dragged to the gerch device. tell me what u think :D and also, i think the next map may be moon, because of this little phrase ''You must ASCEND(Ascension) SALVATION(Next map? its a possibility) Lies ABOVE! (In ascension easter egg. the little soul(whatever it is) goes up in to the moon. now ''Lies above'' On ascension moon is not on left or right, it is almost exactly up. Sorry for my bad english :DDDD

I think that the thing in the cell is gerch device, that was locked down because it was so dangerous. Later Sam hired Yuri, the scientest assistant, to use it to lock him down, because The scientest was trying to shoot all 115 that exicted to space. And on the last picture you can see the scientest being dragged to the gerch device. tell me what u think :D and also, i think the next map may be moon, because of this little phrase ''You must ASCEND(Ascension) SALVATION(Next map? its a possibility) Lies ABOVE! (In ascension easter egg. the little soul(whatever it is) goes up in to the moon. now ''Lies above'' On ascension moon is not on left or right, it is almost exactly up. Sorry for my bad english :DDDD

The moon isn't actually straight up, its off to the side in the sky, a little bit above the horizon

Maybe the comic is about Dr. Gersch (sorry if spelled wrong, but im going with it) First he is designing the Gersch Device and after he tests it, he gets pulled in. And the guy who talks in Ascension is Dr. Gersch. And he says he must be free'd because he is trapped in the Gersch Device.

So when he is free after node 7, he is somewhere on the map maybe. (possibly the mysteriious man on the roof. But I have yet to see a picture)

The moon isn't actually straight up, its off to the side in the sky, a little bit above the horizon

ye :S i just noticed that after watching some videos.