2nd huge new easter egg!

DancingZombie

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the forum(s) are saturated with these sorts of tutorials right now..

I like the battery theory..

but one thing is for certain, they dont give you all death machines as a 'perk' to help survive around with THAT difficult an easter egg... The power failure followed by the whailling sound...

There must be a missing step either mid stride or @ the end...

Looks more like an object on the roof.. that was / is there that is seen from that perspective and only appears to be moving because the character is..

actually. as it is on the roof, it should only be going smaller. it looks definetly someone. My highest bet is that he is Samantha.

Please Post Picture And Hilight Where The Person Is :D Cause There's A Satillite Thing Spinning In The Background That Could Be Confused With A Person But If You Pause It You Can See It Is Not Just The Corner And The Saltillite Thing Im Talking About Is That Big Soinning Thing At 10:59

Guys, LUNA in spanish and other languages is MOON!

Could this hint to a space station on the moon? I really hated a map in the moon, but it could make sense, and btw in the real moon, there are some buildings! Not man made buildings, when Armstrong got to the moon, they found an UFO following them and some buildings in the moon!

Could this hint to a space station on the moon? I really hated a map in the moon, but it could make sense, and btw in the real moon, there are some buildings! Not man made buildings, when Armstrong got to the moon, they found an UFO following them and some buildings in the moon!

Where did you see that there are buildings on the moon??

What did you smoke, and where can I get some?