Death Machine has the word sparky written on underside of it

Ratty_VWMK3

I did a quick search but couldnt find anything on this so don't flame me if this is already up, but was just reading through the death machine post on Call of Duty Wiki and it stated

"The Death Machine has the word "sparky" written on its underside. One is able to view this in Theater Mode, using the Free Camera option."

Now as the batteries all over the map have "Sparky" written on them I take it you may have to shoot at those batteries with the death machine?? I don't know but if any one can try this out to see if it furthers the "Big Easter Egg" I would be greatly appreciative of your work!

I have a PS3 so I can't do this myself!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. But did anyone see that something appears on the roof next to where the sparkle rises? Could that be samantha? Ofc i have ps3 so i cant test it but could u xbox guys try to shoot it with your miniguns. Oh... and as richtofen states that maybe we will meet him again or something. Could he be the blank portrait?

New guy here, but definitely familar with this easter egg and everything people have had theories about so far.

Shooting these batteries seem to be the next step. Someone confirm please! I had a feeling that there were too many batteries just lying around.

I did a quick search but couldnt find anything on this so don't flame me if this is already up, but was just reading through the death machine post on Call of Duty Wiki and it stated

"The Death Machine has the word "sparky" written on its underside. One is able to view this in Theater Mode, using the Free Camera option."

Now as the batteries all over the map have "Sparky" written on them I take it you may have to shoot at those batteries with the death machine?? I don't know but if any one can try this out to see if it furthers the "Big Easter Egg" I would be greatly appreciative of your work!

i have ps3 too,if you want add me: right_direct i will try with you the easter egg when it come out for ps :evil: :x

Seeing as how you can no longer lend power to the guy because of the lack of ability to use tactical grenades (or the "Black Hole Grenade" for that matter), then that is pretty plausible. Though a thorough search for all the batteries probably should be done beforehand so that other users who get to that part may know in which direction to move when they finish the seventh step to the easter egg. Hopefully I'll have enough time to roam around tomorrow and take pictures of the batteries and list locations using the lunar lander maps. Well, I'm just glad this isn't over. All that fuss for prolonged Death Machines? Hell no.

try this; After shooting the Or of Light and before you actually get the Death Machine, have someone cook a Gersch. Then throw it when you get the Death Meacine. Teleport. See what happens. If nothing, I am sorry. If something, yay!

P.S. I don't ccare for Brains if something does happen, cuz I always get like +10 on a post then like -999999999999999 on another. Yep, I am hated by everyone.

I like the idea of jumping into a Gersh...

BUT ONLY when the Screen fades to B&W ---

The shooting the sparky's... I think it's a great idea as well but I dont think it's related... even with a 90 sec time, how long would it take for the players to get to all 7 (currently discovered) and shoot them? It might be an unrelated Easter Egg...

But the idea of jumping into the portal during the B&W and Howling might lead to teleporting to another location up till then unreachable... either bringing you to a hidden boss (bonus round of sorts) or to a location to get a new perk/weapon or just a lump sum of points..

Guess some more work is needed!! :)

i have ps3 too,if you want add me: right_direct i will try with you the easter egg when it come out for ps :evil: :x

Yeah bro I'll add you later on today (its about 1:03am here in nz) lol its double XP weekend for us now! haha! I hope the batteries work or even the teleport gersch thing that another guy said up there^