HITSAM & HYENA

Telixion

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going on what demesphor said,HITSAM could be part of a future weapon's name which would be liked to the major egg,like the GD and MD in Ascension,VR-11 in CotD,and the whats-its-face in Shangri-La.Maybe HITSAM won't be said directly,maybe put in binary code or something.

As for the actual topic.HYENA could be related to the hellhounds.Maybe hyenas were signs of evil in some culture?

Has anyone tried spelling out FIND SAM or something related?I heard people say only one person hears her whisper "come and find me..." Maybe only this person should be the one operating the lander?

Tried on Xbox 360 half an hour ago.Was spelling LUNA again but was downed when calling the lander for the last A...Coincidence or a sign that the easter egg is really over and that i've tried enough theories?

Going on what demesphor said,HITSAM could be part of a future weapon's name which would be liked to the major egg,like the GD and MD in Ascension,VR-11 in CotD,and the whats-its-face in Shangri-La.Maybe HITSAM won't be said directly,maybe put in binary code or something.

As for the actual topic.HYENA could be related to the hellhounds.Maybe hyenas were signs of evil in some culture?

Has anyone tried spelling out FIND SAM or something related?I heard people say only one person hears her whisper "come and find me..." Maybe only this person should be the one operating the lander?

Tried on Xbox 360 half an hour ago.Was spelling LUNA again but was downed when calling the lander for the last A...Coincidence or a sign that the easter egg is really over and that i've tried enough theories?

Much appreciated dude. As far as the easter egg goes i think its done sonce we got the achievement. Why would it continue?

Going on what demesphor said,HITSAM could be part of a future weapon's name which would be linked to the major egg,like the GD and MD in Ascension,VR-11 in CotD,and the whats-its-face in Shangri-La.Maybe HITSAM won't be said directly,maybe put in binary code or something.

Much appreciated dude. As far as the easter egg goes i think its done sonce we got the achievement. Why would it continue?

Your welcome.

As for the easter egg,I've been going on and off,one day saying it's done and will be continued later,the next day saying it's not finished.

I've also been wanting to ask,has anybody noticed a difference if you launch the rocket before collecting the generator with the GD?I was able to do it Solo and with three people,but every 4-man game we always get downed before calling the final lander.There's just that one special ninja-zombie that manages to get past our wall of HK21 and Ray Gun fire.

There is no Achievement for the Ascension egg,you might be thinking of Shangri-La(get the focusing stone) or CotD(send the crew to paradise).

The Achievements I have for First Strike:

They are going THROUGH!

Chimp on the barbie

Sorry,the only names I can remember :/

Back to the duration of the DM's...

After all of the effort put in(especially since you had to get the WW's pack-a-punched,the crossbow also,and get the GD and MD's),90 seconds seems like a waste.I mean,each person had to camp the Mystery Box,waiting for the weapon they need to come up,and then find the box again if the teddy appears,then get the 5000 needed to PaP...most Zombie players outside of my friends and clan don't have that type of patience :L The DM's are 90 seconds,but the guns are forever,until you stop getting Max Ammos or switch it out for something else.

• 3 weeks later...

Regarding what someone said before about them being future weapons or something like that? That may be true.

Think about it. HITSAM, obviously you think Hit Sam(antha). Well doesn't she appear on the Moon loading screen (shadow atleast)? It's the final showdown, and we will most likely see her. Maybe we have to hit her?

And is it possible the easter egg is not over? They changed and edited Ascensions logo, it got a static line through the middle. Now this was done for a purpose but what? They changed the logo, maybe they changed something else? Added something with an update?

• 2 months later...

Ok so we all know you can make these but what if you put those in and the luna part and then do the black hole bomb part and that’s how the codes get put in like the hyena and the hitsam are codes and the black hole part is just the enter just a guess ik it sounds dumb but just a hypothesis

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...