I finished the Power Nodes! (7th node tutorial) *VIDEO*

I want to start of by saying this was somewhat disappointing and a waste of time.

Anyway, for the 7th node you throw a Gersch device at the orb projecting from the machine thingy near the teddy bear outside. Your teamates NEED TO SHOOT ALL OF THESE ITEMS AT THE GERSCH WHILE IT'S UP AND RUNNING.

Upgraded ThunderGun

Mayoshaki Dolls (Can't say or spell... lol)

Upgraded Ray Gun

Upgraded Crossbow

After you do all this, sam will like scream and the power will shut down, and you'll get prolonged Death Machines. (The power will go back on) THAT'S HOW FAR MY TEAM GOT.

We searched the whole map like 6 times and couldn't hear the noise any more.

I want to add one more thing, Sam sounded SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPER pissed. I heard a rumor of a cutscene, we didn't get one.

I was playing with Graffiti Skys, so ask him anything I can't / don't / forget to respond to.

6nbphPpY7fI

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why do i feel like there is still more

also i have this feeling the DG-2 plays into this somehow

I doubt it, the DG-2 was made over in Germany. They made the Thundergun here(what I assume is project Thunder)so maybe we should try shooting more stuff with the Thundergun :P

I doubt it, the DG-2 was made over in Germany. They made the Thundergun here(what I assume is project Thunder)so maybe we should try shooting more stuff with the Thundergun :P

man i wanted that gun so much D:

why was it in kino???????????????????????????????????????

I feel its not close to over, there has to be more, I'm a ps3 player, so I have sit here and watch (which sucks btw) but watching a few interviews with JD and such he says ascension could be the map that reveals the most about the story, with the most Easter eggs. I doubt his little pod thing going into the air and you getting death machines and sam getting angry is the end.

P.s. someone posted something interesting earlier, but kind of weird. Batteries around the map say sparky on them, maybe you have to shoot them with the death machines. (which says sparky on it)

I feel its not close to over, there has to be more, I'm a ps3 player, so I have sit here and watch (which sucks btw) but watching a few interviews with JD and such he says ascension could be the map that reveals the most about the story, with the most Easter eggs. I doubt his little pod thing going into the air and you getting death machines and sam getting angry is the end.

P.s. someone posted something interesting earlier, but kind of weird. Batteries around the map say sparky on them, maybe you have to shoot them with the death machines. (which says sparky on it)

Maybe Sparky is the original HellHound? Who knows..

I was in a team that attempted to get this far, led by Strwrsbob, and we got to the point where we were throwing Gersch devices at the light, and then shooting the black hole with the upgraded ray gun, upgraded thundergun, upgraded crossbow, and the matryoshka dolls, yet the only thing that would happen was the guy would say he almost has enough power and that he could see the outline... that was it, and we did it like 5 times. Also, the last time we did it before we died, we heard the "teddy bear" laughter that plays when the box moves, but that was it. Any ideas what we did wrong?

Extremely disappointing. we spent 4 hours, (As we couldnt get the gersh device) and when we got it, nothing happened. We shot all the correct items in, and nothing. We only got the "I can only see the shadows, there is no enough power" We even had a person leave, and we got the dolls but it still did not work. I will still upload the video, though

I wont try again, a waste of time

Extremely disappointing. we spent 4 hours, (As we couldnt get the gersh device) and when we got it, nothing happened. We shot all the correct items in, and nothing. We only got the "I can only see the shadows, there is no enough power" We even had a person leave, and we got the dolls but it still did not work. I will still upload the video, though

I wont try again, a waste of time

Hey I think I figured out what we were doing wrong, check out this video by Telixion:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuMT_v0irEE

We were shooting at the black hole, but we should have been shooting at the light on the ground, because thats what it looks like they were doing!

Maybe Sparky is the original HellHound? Who knows..

Samantha's pet dog fluffy/her puppies were the originals so it couldn't be that

why was it in kino???????????????????????????????????????

no it was in classic maps, shi no numa and der riese to be exact

I'm with everyone else, there's either more to do or it's extremely disappointing. I've listened to the radios a dozen times and the only connection I think it has to the rest of the story is Samantha, but how does Yuri know about her and why does she want to kill him? I don't get it, it seems like we just get more questions than answers lately. :|

I'm with everyone else, there's either more to do or it's extremely disappointing. I've listened to the radios a dozen times and the only connection I think it has to the rest of the story is Samantha, but how does Yuri know about her and why does she want to kill him? I don't get it, it seems like we just get more questions than answers lately. :|

its like lost