My Theory on Ascension

Juice503

My theory on Ascension lies not only with its title, but with the notable Mystery Man Easter Egg. It consists of 3 Parts.

1. Who is the Mystery Man?

2. What does the name Ascension mean?

3. What is the point of the Mystery Man Easter Egg?

To begin with, I believe the mystery man is Maxis. Not just because he seems to have a German accent, but because of his intelligence of the landers, and all of the strange things around the map. The name "Ascension" comes not only from the fact that there is a rocket, but because at the end of the "Mystery Man Easter Egg", the light ascends from the map. The Easter egg itself kind of plays into the whole "Ascend From Darkness" quote. The Mystery Man, or Maxis, is trying to escape from Sam, because she is angry. You help him ascend from darkness, or Sam and the zombies. Maybe now, we have finally discovered Maxis' fate? We have helped him to escape this terrible place, and so he aids us in the only way he sees fit, with giant miniguns. Please post your thoughts.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes that is a verry good point. I Think the Term Ascension Stands for How they finnaly exited the endless cirle of time that they were in cause of teleporter causing to change time and they have acended past and its time to start a new stand against new Zombies!!!!!! :shock: [brains] [brains] [brains]