All Ascension power nodes Post here

sjh981

Everyone knows that in the beginning you hear some dude (I think he is Maxis) saying that we must repair the device before "she" (Samantha) comes. I realize that this has been posted before but I didn't see anything like "put all power node info here" So i made this :)

ALL PICTURES CAME FROM xGooooNzz's VIDEO ON YOUTUBE.

Here is where you throw the Gersch device first.

Here is where the first Power node is (1/4)

If you find any more power nodes, post the locations here. ONLY POST LOCATIONS PLEASE.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Next you have to wait until a monkey round, go to Stamin-Up, Juggernog, PhDFlopper, and speed cola. There should be a red button on the wall beside/near the machines. All four players MUST press the buttons at the same time (holding "X") until they morph into the wall.

Next, activate Pack-A-Punch. After you activate it, you and the other three people must stand on the grid under the panels where the rocket blasts are. Watch the clock, stand on the pressure pad until it turns backwards to midnight, the nuke goes off, and the clock morphs into the wall.

Once it has done that you have to take the Lunar Landers to collect the letters in the sky that spell LUNA. You first go from the lander near Stamin-up, and keep riding it from there. After that there is something about activating the portal... no-one has yet to figure that out.....

Video of most.

LXx017ddamM

btw there are 5 power nodes, after that you activate the swtiches during a monkey round, then stand on the persure pad underneath the rocket, then collect the letters to make the word luna, and then shoot the glowing ball with the tunder gun, ray gun, pap crossbow and the dolls, then youll get a cut scene