Huge brand new easter egg on Ascension!

DancingZombie

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

the next steps are already known, this could eb a nice little case of youtuber "I found it" when he just saw it online. the next step is to get all of your players on a pad in the PAP, then a nuke-like thing goes off, letter appear on the sky nd you must spell l-u-n-a with the letters.

And little white ball appears over by that rocket peice when all 4 of those lights are lit up

I was about to post this man! haahah! Anyway RADAUSTINS27 is the man and don't mess with him! If anyone wants to do this on Friday, message me on xbox (xRhetorical). I don't want a bad player or someone that screams into their mic. And this easter egg is huge. I don't think some people get it, but this may spell out either the whole story for Ascension, or even the whole story for zombies.

It's funny, the first thing i did when i got the map is shoot that little generator thing...hmmm. :lol: