On the last part and need help

drad18

Hi I'm new here anyway I just did the lunar ester egg and got to the very end but didn't know what to do. Ok so after I stood on the pressure pad near the pack a punch where the clock is I hear the mystery man say something again. I don't remember exactly but I do remember his last word which was "lunar". The word stood out to me, it didn't go with the rest of his sentence. So after that I found out that the lunar Landers now had floating letters. It instantly clicked in my mind that I had to spell lunar with these float letters. I and my group spent 40 min mapping out which lunar Landers gave you which letters. I was able to use a combination of the lunar Landers to spell "luna". After I spelt that the announcer guy's voice came and said the mechanism had full power. The guy your trying to save then said " you've done it know go through the portable hurry". In the middle of the junk yard there was a down satellite that had had four lights on it each time you finished part of the Easter egg a light came on , it also made that weird screeching sound like the lunar Landers did. I threw gersh devices but it did nothing and I tried jumping thew them but no luck.....any ideas.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

alright so you've done everything up to that point correctly but now you have to throw the gersh device onto to the orb of light in front of the big P.O.S. with the lights and jump through it! then the voice will say "I can see the outline (or something) but i need more power!" and the characters will all respond in there own ways i think dempsey says "now you're just stringing us along" and richtofen says "We've done ALL this..and now you want MORE power??...I like this guy" i dont know what everyone else says but i do know those for sure