The mechanism

hungry carr0t

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

so, got the generator, activated the tv thing, blew up rocket, but what now, there must be more parts.......right?

Wait, blowing the rocket up was one of the prerequisets? Or just a interactive part of the map? Perhaps blowing the rocket up releases some of the required materials you need to help out that John Doe of ours. Ill look into it.

so, got the generator, activated the tv thing, blew up rocket, but what now, there must be more parts.......right?

Wait, blowing the rocket up was one of the prerequisets? Or just a interactive part of the map? Perhaps blowing the rocket up releases some of the required materials you need to help out that John Doe of ours. Ill look into it.

when it blows up, a bunch of peice's fall, i looked around for some of the peice's but none.

One commonality is the sound emited, first hear in the closest corner in the Phd room, hen hear by standing in fron of the console without hitting X on it.

We were looking for it, but could not find anything. IMO I think they key is blowing up the rocket

i think the same too. i was trying to look and see where the pieces fell too but could not find them. im wondering if the pieces we need will have a glow too them like the generator did.

We got Generator then activated node ...and when we launched rocket ...this time we didn't blow it up and the guy said " Stage 3 completed Lunar Protocol online " maybe you don't have to blow it up ....when monkeys come...if you stand in juggernaut room u hear same whistling sound as when your near first generator you suck up ...only when monkey's come..i'm lookin for a piece right now ....any ideas..