The Russian man on the intercom could be Yuri Shavuishki

BTrabucco

Some or most of us by now have heard the first radio about this Yuri guy and the Gerch Device. Now i'm not a hardcore analyst but this Yuri guy wouldn't be mentioned if he didn't have anything important to add to the story. The Gerch Device puzzle could also be involved with the connection. When you throw one of the Gerch devices at the sparking generator it is sucked in and the russian tells you that more power is still needed and that she (Samantha :geek: ) is getting closer. Now that puzzle could be connected because:

* Yuri worked with the Gerch device

* You send parts to the russian with the Gerch device

This is all I can think of for now and sorry if this is already posted somewhere! Please comment on your opinions :D .

EXTRA: I believe I could have found another part for the Gerch device puzzle!!!! Over at the landing zone (where quick reload is) if you look out of the map near the corner to the left of the the rocket launch. There is an object with a red glow. My details are bad but if I can I will post a picture

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Some or most of us by now have heard the first radio about this Yuri guy and the Gerch Device. Now i'm not a hardcore analyst but this Yuri guy wouldn't be mentioned if he didn't have anything important to add to the story. The Gerch Device puzzle could also be involved with the connection. When you throw one of the Gerch devices at the sparking generator it is sucked in and the russian tells you that more power is still needed and that she (Samantha :geek: ) is getting closer. Now that puzzle could be connected because:

* Yuri worked with the Gerch device

* You send parts to the russian with the Gerch device

This is all I can think of for now and sorry if this is already posted somewhere! Please comment on your opinions :D .

EXTRA: I believe I could have found another part for the Gerch device puzzle!!!! Over at the landing zone (where quick reload is) if you look out of the map near the corner to the left of the the rocket launch. There is an object with a red glow. My details are bad but if I can I will post a picture

If that is our missing piece, then the next two are going to be a pain. Figured this wouldn't be so easy.

We have only done the first part of all this easter egg craziness lol, there is still a lot more to do, and it wont be easy :P

Ik, this map probably has twice the amount of information that Der Riese had. So far, on Ascension, we have found plenty of information to process through our heads and we have only just found the REALLY easy stuff! Hopefully when pc and ps3 owners get the map our effort will triple!

We have only done the first part of all this easter egg craziness lol, there is still a lot more to do, and it wont be easy :P

Ik, this map probably has twice the amount of information that Der Riese had. So far, on Ascension, we have found plenty of information to process through our heads and we have only just found the REALLY easy stuff! Hopefully when pc and ps3 owners get the map our effort will triple!

This made me happy, its all about teamwork

but hopefully by the time it releases there will still be something left to find

if it is what i think your on about i tryed this a while ago but nothing happen we throw prbly 4 black holes and nothing happen all in different spots around it just incase lol.

if you post a picture ill let you know if it was the same thing cause it sounds the same thing i tryed but not fully

just saying so dont waste your time cause i do really wnt someone solve this puzzle lol