Voice at the beginning of ascension is...

SinCitySaint

Let me just say sorry in advance if this topic has been posted but...

I feel like theres at least a chance that the man who needs help is the same as the blank photo on Kino. I know that would bring the logical question "how did a Russian scientist get a photo in a theater?" But my guess is as good as any.

I believe the man in Ascension is responsible for the gangs getting to the rockets, (maybe via lunar landers...)

All just guesses, and all other ideas welcome!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the COD Wikia states that the voice is reminiscent of Dmitri Petrenko. If that's true, then I guess someone decided to drag poor Dima into this whole Zombies thing, as if dying like an animal wasn't bad enough. :lol:

Oh I hope not. Dmitri (and Reznov) deserves better than to have to deal with the undead menace.

thats the only logical explanation, but could the Ghost/Spirit of Samantha/Maxis be playing tricks on them? or trying to confuse them?

No that scientist is needing our help there is some sort of mechanism here that sam/maxis doesn't want us to fix thats why when you fix the tv under the stairs by Lander C after throwing the gersh device by the blinking generator...something is hidden but it may take awhile and who knows what it could be! a weapon maybe?