The Monkey Rounds

Ascension

Imo these are ridiculously hard compared to the Hell Hounds.

With Jugg and an MP5K on they're first appearance on about round 6 I always go down and / or loose my perk.

Because of this I'm too scared to buy any more perks as I know I'll just loose them next Monkey round.

How do you guys deal with this?

+ With PHD Flopper I don't seem to make an explosion when I dive?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The monkeys are difficult yes... but they are also hesitant and slow..

Its very easy to deal with them, you shoot them :P Hahahaha... Your best bet is to head towards Jug but dont go into the room or the floor it's on, wait for them to begin to attack it.. that causes 2-3 to ignore YOU and attack the machine so right there reduces the amount of monkeys chasing your bum!

I have yet to be killed by a monkey, I just walk around them and shoot them... Also, monkeys don't come untill you have something worth taking. Just like in Kino Jug wasn't really neccesary till post lvl 15 or so... thats plenty of time to check to box till you get the TG or Ray Gun, which is an easy way to kill them...

So, i guess my advice in a better order is..

Don't get a perk till you have a gun worth surviving for :P

Also, focus on guarding Jug it's probably the single most important perk as far as the desire to survive is concerned..

:) Ta Da!!

Best thing for Monkey Rounds are Ray Guns, Blackhole Grenades, and good aim if you don't have either.

Monkeys only go for the current Perks you have on you. Start off with PhD Flopper and camp in that area. It's definitely the easiest one to defend at the beginning. Once you start opening doors and whatnot, use your Claymores as defenses towards them. Monkeys always go the same route to every Perk, so using Claymores as a distraction gives you some extra time to run over and defend your Perk before they even get close. And since you're camping miles away, Zombies have no need to come through the Spawn points and eff your Claymores up.

Ray Guns are definitely the best for killing the Monleys because of it's splash damage. Blackhole Grenades actually do work; Monkeys attack any and everything in their path; so when you use the Blackhole the Monkeys will go and attack it, only to be sucked in and killed. End of story. Heh.

I was just playing and I had Juggernog and PhD Flopper. The two other people had Juggernog so they watched that while I watched PhD Flopper. Apparently I had a terrible team because it still got stolen, but not a single monkey came to my PhD Flopper? But anyways, we died because none of us had Juggernog.

Has anyone else had that monkey problem?

I was just playing and I had Juggernog and PhD Flopper. The two other people had Juggernog so they watched that while I watched PhD Flopper. Apparently I had a terrible team because it still got stolen, but not a single monkey came to my PhD Flopper? But anyways, we died because none of us had Juggernog.

Has anyone else had that monkey problem?

Probably along the way they got attacked by your batch of Monkeys and fought them instead of making it to Juggy? That's what I got out of that story.