Phd Flopper or Stamin-Up

I know ps3 hasen't played ascension but dammit phd flopper is the best perk ever, you dive off high places and explode on the floor and kill every zombie near, always instant kill, stamin-up is ok but phd beats it 100%, its my opinion, what's your favorite perk/perk combination's I say Juggernog-Phd Flopper-Speed cola-Quick revive :roll:

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted for PhD Flopper.

Honestly, I think it's probably the best Perk in Zombies. Combine it with Juggy and a team that could keep you covered, it's definitely the sneakiest but also most powerful combination.

Camping right beside the Perk Machine; one person watches inside window and one person watches top window while two trade off at the stairs is one of my favorite tactics on this level.

It's pretty good because there are a lot of high spots and low spots that you can take advantage of with this one single perk to get rid of multiple Zombies. It's pretty genius.