NEW Me and my Team's Finding !!! 6 RADIOS AND MORE !

AlexBruhBruh

Ok so i'm going to start with the Petrusca dolls.... also when it comes to radio... they pop up in a order

- One next to Speed Cola (nikolai)

- One on i think it's Lander B on a like barrel that's on fire (Tank)

- One one shelf next to PHD Flopper (Takeo)

- (hard to describe this room) But room that if you go up two stairs will be power room and you can also walk out of it leading towards PhD room and pap route.... (Richtofen on a table)

RADIOS

- If your looking at the stairs that lead to Lander A and PHD Flopper ...to the left inbetween two barriers

- One At Pap room on a shaft to the right

- One at Lander B i think it is behind a truck in a mesh of things

- One in main room on bottom floor right below where teddy is in between some stuff

- One right next to Nikolai doll ( pops up after a few radios)

- This one popped up last ...next to Stamin-Up if ur looking at it look to the right and it's behind this concrete type of collapsed wall right before the window with all the like technical stuff in it :P

WE ARE STILL LOOKING !!!! [brains] [brains] [brains]

onto Generators

- We threw a Gersh Device next to generator near PHD Flopper ..it's in like an open area to the right and it's flickering...once it started it went into gersh device and guy started talking about Samantha and how she's getting closer ...we apparently need to find more (we're working on it) but when ur near it you hear like a windy sound or type of screaming..i heard the screaming near juggernaut when monkeys came ...so we're still looking for that and Radios

ALSO ! When Generator was found , activated a tv in i think Lander B area (tank doll in there) and it's in the water under some stairs that has a window...it starts flickering once you activate Generator and you click it and Illuminati symbol comes on (eye) ...the guy will begin to talk again about finding generators to help him and stop sam

MOST FINDS I THINK SO FAR ME AND MY TEAM (Major Mosel is apart of it on Forums)

AND I'LL KEEP UPDATING ON MORE FINDS :D [brains] [brains] [brains]

*****UPDATE****

ummmm apparently i'm being accused of posting this and stealing from someone else ? when i had 6 radios and they had 5 ???? i don't steal lol :D

*****UPDATE*****

Me and group (after activating node .... 2/5 puzzle peice) i've been always hearing a sound near juggernaut with same whistling as when we found first generator ..then someone said they saw a button near PHD Flopper so we went to all of them and all but Quick Revive have a button next to it ...

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so i'm going to start with the Petrusca dolls.... also when it comes to radio... they pop up in a order

- (hard to describe this room) But room that if you go up two stairs will be power room and you can also walk out of it leading towards PhD room and pap route.... (Richtofen on a table)

RADIOS

- If your looking at the stairs that lead to Lander A and PHD Flopper ...to the left inbetween two barriers

- One in main room on bottom floor right below where teddy is in between some stuff

- This one popped up last ...next to Stamin-Up if ur looking at it look to the right and it's behind this concrete type of collapsed wall right before the window with all the like technical stuff in it :P

WE ARE STILL LOOKING !!!! [brains] [brains] [brains] PLEASE JUST FOR ALL THIS ;)

onto Generators

- We threw a Gersh Device next to generator near PHD Flopper ..it's in like an open area to the right and it's flickering...once it started it went into gersh device and guy started talking about Samantha and how she's getting closer ...we apparently need to find more (we're working on it) but when ur near it you hear like a windy sound or type of screaming..i heard the screaming near juggernaut when monkeys came ...so we're still looking for that and Radios

ALSO ! When Generator was found , activated a tv in i think Lander B area (tank doll in there) and it's in the water under some stairs that has a window...it starts flickering once you activate Generator and you click it and Illuminati symbol comes on (eye) ...the guy will begin to talk again about finding generators to help him and stop sam

BRAINS PLEASE AND I'LL KEEP UPDATING ON MORE FINDS :D [brains] [brains] [brains]

dont ask for brains, makes you look like an atention whore.

THIS IS A REPOST!!! PLEASE USE THE SEARCH FEATURE!!!! I ALREADY POSTED ALL OF THIS A FEW HOURS BACK. SORRY!!! i found all you found and more :P

UMMMM sorry lol but i did post this a while before you ...don't want to start a forums war but i did post this before you and a little more detailed ....sorry :P but brains anyway i guess lol XDDD -___- but seriously ...don't take credit

Heres the thing...

I could careless who thinks they posted what and when where who how first.. Hahaha..

Truthfully, there are numerous forums, that could have the same discoveries, youtube is loaded with them as well and there are people who dont bother with forums and or recording devices who already did all of this and probably just told other people in the communtiy via live chat..

So forum wars, and claiming the right to a discovery is non-sense.. just be happy that you posted an informative thread that helps other members of the community progress thru either the game or the story.

So tell you what.. I watched leaked videos a while back disclosing some of these interesting easter eggs, so there for none of you win! ;) Hahaha!!

Heres the thing...

I could careless who thinks they posted what and when where who how first.. Hahaha..

Truthfully, there are numerous forums, that could have the same discoveries, youtube is loaded with them as well and there are people who dont bother with forums and or recording devices who already did all of this and probably just told other people in the communtiy via live chat..

So forum wars, and claiming the right to a discovery is non-sense.. just be happy that you posted an informative thread that helps other members of the community progress thru either the game or the story.

So tell you what.. I watched leaked videos a while back disclosing some of these interesting easter eggs, so there for none of you win! ;) Hahaha!!

true true......

RADIOS

WE ARE STILL LOOKING !!!! [brains] [brains] [brains] PLEASE JUST FOR ALL THIS ;)

onto Generators

BRAINS PLEASE AND I'LL KEEP UPDATING ON MORE FINDS :D [brains] [brains] [brains]

if your ever short a guy send me a inv GT on xbox :J85tega

with the genarotor fixing me and my friend and trying to solve this we only done the first one outside the map so far we have not found any other parts but we found out tht there 4components all together are needed to fix the genarotor thanks to tank and his big mouth for telling me :D but any little info helps

here the theroy we have came up with

basicly after u find all the parts the guy on the speaker con sends the 4th platform to you which takes you to him but when you get there you are to late you find his dead body but the dg-2 (wunderwaffle) is near him

just a theroy but could be true

with the genarotor fixing me and my friend and trying to solve this we only done the first one outside the map so far we have not found any other parts but we found out tht there 4components all together are needed to fix the genarotor thanks to tank and his big mouth for telling me :D but any little info helps

here the theroy we have came up with

basicly after u find all the parts the guy on the speaker con sends the 4th platform to you which takes you to him but when you get there you are to late you find his dead body but the dg-2 (wunderwaffle) is near him

just a theroy but could be true

that would explain the poster with tank having the dg-2