2v2: Ascend from Darkness...

For the 100th time, it's not ONE ROUND. Its a round as a whole, as in however far the teams survive until no one is left alive. Also, NGT DOES have a pistol/knife only challenge, as well as a Shotguns only challenge. These would have been proposed at some point, but if the idea of 2v2 is too complex for you clowns I doubt you could even figure out what a Shotgun Challenge is. I suppose dominating you with intelligence is "acting thug" as you so eloquently put it. Those posts were put there to illicit responses from idiots like you. It worked. See?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its actually not a challenge it just a dull one round too see who gets the most point...try something else NGT should have made something better like use knife only? or pistol only....a 2v2 point challenge is just boring no excitment no competitive fun ...Abracadavre...which is on my ipod now Leek?

no it's NOT one round. that's what we're saying. i'm offended by the stupidity of every person who thought that anyone would suggest playing one 45-second round of zombies (in which only 7 or 8 zombies even show up to begin with). obviously we play a whole game. survival is key in this challenge-mode, but obviously the point is to be good enough to survive AND jack enough kills to keep your points high. but anyway, wow... i'm dumbfounded by your density, and everyone else's of those who replied in kind.

and AC Frog, i'm sorry that no one on here is man enough to withstand a little competitive trash-talk. that's not hostility. hostility involves obscenities and ignorant machismo threats of genuine violence. so again, i apologize that everyone on this forum is a spineless nerd who, again, can't withstand a little competitive trash-talk. but, as per your suggestion, we will go forth and beat round 40, in due time.

In this thread, I see this: thread starts with game idea, asking if anyone want to try it with them. Next major thing is that someone ask for more info on the game style. Next I see two babies calling everyone idiots for not instantly understanding there game style. Then some normal user post more locial questions, to get further flamed. I thought it might have been interesting to try this, but I will find different people to do this if I do now. iPod post btw.

Its actually not a challenge it just a dull one round too see who gets the most point...try something else NGT should have made something better like use knife only? or pistol only....a 2v2 point challenge is just boring no excitment no competitive fun ...Abracadavre...which is on my ipod now Leek?

no it's NOT one round. that's what we're saying. i'm offended by the stupidity of every person who thought that anyone would suggest playing one 45-second round of zombies (in which only 7 or 8 zombies even show up to begin with). obviously we play a whole game. survival is key in this challenge-mode, but obviously the point is to be good enough to survive AND jack enough kills to keep your points high. but anyway, wow... i'm dumbfounded by your density, and everyone else's of those who replied in kind.

and AC Frog, i'm sorry that no one on here is man enough to withstand a little competitive trash-talk. that's not hostility. hostility involves obscenities and ignorant machismo threats of genuine violence. so again, i apologize that everyone on this forum is a spineless nerd who, again, can't withstand a little competitive trash-talk. but, as per your suggestion, we will go forth and beat round 40, in due time.

we'll it seems my knowledge has been mistaken...how odd...didn't a round off zombies stand for two meanings...I'll help you with meaning one pay attention now: A round of zombies= One round of zombies...alright you guys still following! good! now for meaning two! stay focused gents you'll learn something new! A round of zombies= a game of zombies..now lets use this in a sentence shall we..no slacking WTC!: hey bob up for a round of zombies!,bob; sure jason lets go!...

now that we gotten that out of the way: a question for you WTC if you can tell me what a leek is then,I will graciously accept your challenge as 1v2 for out of plain boredom!

In this thread, I see this: thread starts with game idea, asking if anyone want to try it with them. Next major thing is that someone ask for more info on the game style. Next I see two babies calling everyone idiots for not instantly understanding there game style. Then some normal user post more locial questions, to get further flamed. I thought it might have been interesting to try this, but I will find different people to do this if I do now. iPod post btw.

Again, here we go again with more people trying to call US trolls (just a term for "babies who call everyone idiots") whilst simultaneously trying to instigate more shit by butting in. the problem is that people assumed we were trolling when really we were just being competitive (because you're all too socially immature to engage in competitive play would be my assumption; but i will admit that to only be an assumption). If y'all had just been like "idk i may be interested but i'd want more details cause it's still unclear" or "nahh that's not for me i'd rather just do pistols only, shotguns only, etc" (which someone did kinda try and do, but only in between more ignorant, sarcastic vitriol. I'm glad that your interest in this game mode has been piqued by this thread, and i'm glad that you will seek different people to play with, because you simply don't sound like a very fun person to talk to.

we'll it seems my knowledge has been mistaken...how odd...didn't a round off zombies stand for two meanings...I'll help you with meaning one pay attention now: A round of zombies= One round of zombies...alright you guys still following! good! now for meaning two! stay focused gents you'll learn something new! A round of zombies= a game of zombies..now lets use this in a sentence shall we..no slacking WTC!: hey bob up for a round of zombies!,bob; sure jason lets go!...

now that we gotten that out of the way: a question for you WTC if you can tell me what a leek is then,I will graciously accept your challenge as 1v2 for out of plain boredom!

*sigh* let me try and explain this, one. more. time.

what i ALREADY told AC Frog, and will now explain to you, in as many small words as possible, is that only an idiot would suggest playing a game of zombies and stopping it after round one, something that everyone who questioned my usage of the word "round" in the first post suggested by their very act of questioning said usage. so... yeah... no slacking.

Again, here we go again with more people trying to call US trolls (just a term for "babies who call everyone idiots") whilst simultaneously trying to instigate more shit by butting in. the problem is that people assumed we were trolling when really we were just being competitive (because you're all too socially immature to engage in competitive play would be my assumption; but i will admit that to only be an assumption). If y'all had just been like "idk i may be interested but i'd want more details cause it's still unclear" or "nahh that's not for me i'd rather just do pistols only, shotguns only, etc" (which someone did kinda try and do, but only in between more ignorant, sarcastic vitriol. I'm glad that your interest in this game mode has been piqued by this thread, and i'm glad that you will seek different people to play with, because you simply don't sound like a very fun person to talk to.

and Pulse, what i ALREADY told AC Frog, and will now explain to you, in as many small words as possible, is that only an idiot would suggest playing a game of zombies and stopping it after round one, something that everyone who questioned my usage of the word "round" in the first post suggested by their very act of questioning said usage. so... yeah... no slacking.

and yet you never answered my question...for-shame....i figured you guys we be those to get it so easily.....come on I'm bored! your stalling ain't working

Alright this thread is too boring....and not helping with the story of zombies...if WTC wants a challenge write a thread in the member lounge.....I'm tired of these over confident kids who think there legend and like to humiliate people for their sick little satisfaction......can this thread be closed now!

we absolutely accept your challenge. you need to set a time however, as we're playing right now, and are on the Eastern Time Zone. set a time and we'll work it out.

:facepalm: didn't even answer my question.

what is a leek?

you answer my question and i will accept your challenge of a 1v2 style because i have never done this and i really am bored..so...

Why would we even bother to play with you if all you are doing is acting like little pieces of shit? Why do you need to act this way to play a game? I have seriously found more mature 12 year olds online than you will ever be.

Excuse my language please, but this is pissing me off!

EDIT:

well i never wanted to play 1v2 in the first place (i mean did you even read the thread title after all this time?). so that's not even my challenge, it's yours, and we decline.

Oh, I see what's going on, the ONE time somebody accepts, you decline. WOW! :lol:

Why would we even bother to play with you if all you are doing is acting like little pieces of shit? Why do you need to act this way to play a game? I have seriously found more mature 12 year olds online than you will ever be.

Excuse my language please, but this is pissing me off!

EDIT:

well i never wanted to play 1v2 in the first place (i mean did you even read the thread title after all this time?). so that's not even my challenge, it's yours, and we decline.

Oh, I see what's going on, the ONE time somebody accepts, you decline. WOW! :lol:

Its all right! they didnt want the advantage let them go!

I have seen try-hards on multilayer but i have NEVER seen try-hards on zombies. I can get a team it would have to be on the weekend. Oh and i get the map pack in march so i would train as much as you can if i were you. Oh and don't go spewing about how smart you are over the internet cause no one gives a f*** its the internet not an interview. I accept your childish challenge just so i can put you in your place. Also reading all the posts in this thread was very entertaining. :lol:

Sorry to tell you this guys because i really want to be like you and i adore everything you say and i dont want my idols to get angry at me but you made the OP wrong.Just so you dont get angry because you are a supreme amazing team who are good at everything i will correct it for you just so you dont feel offended

Yo dawgs im from WTC which stands for What the Crack because it shows that we are cool and we take Crack.Well anyways with our cool buisness out of the way we have a challenge for you dawgs.We are the best pffft im sure you all know that because if you dont then your not real dawg but we are so kind that we will lend our godly skills and 2v2 you.This will take LOTS AND LOTS OF skill.Its about how much kills you can steal and how much times you can hog the Mystery box.You might as well not even join because we are so cool and we will pwn you like a dawg.Well anyways im going to bang my hot girlfriend because im so cool and all also did i mention that i smoke Crack? Later Homedogs.

There we go much better :)