2v2: Ascend from Darkness...

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dude... 2v2 means 2 vs 2, which means 2 versus 2, which means two against two, which means two-on-two... you and a partner of your choice against myself and RZArazorSHARP20... the four of us play a round on Ascension and the pair with the highest score at the end wins... idk what the fuck is so confusing about that. it seemed pretty self-explanatory to any person that's instructionally-literate in American English...

So why are you here commenting then, shouldn't you be jerking off to your blood-stained Elmo doll?

Naw, did that earlier. But seriously, how could doing that possibly be a measure of skill? Who gets lucky and has the most Zombies spawn at their window? Naw, that's pathetic.

Score itself is an absolute joke and very easy to inflate. If you're fixated on Score though, wouldn't a better challenge be the highest possible score by, say, Round 20? You and your buddy could get to Round 20 and take a screenshot of your score. That way, you could challenge others to beat it while still flexing your epeen in a cooperative game mode.

Actually wouldnt a true test of skill be how long you and your partner could survive? And therefore you would be measuring survival skills as well as points, using the launchers and traps to screw over the other team. I know it's a team game you joke, and not every dude who has under 100 posts is a troll... I swear, half the 15 year olds on this site spam garbage in every thread... Go make another thread about the same lap you run on Kino... Meanwhile, your obvious fear of our dominance makes me laugh... I like the excuses though, keep em coming

haha, what?

Is this a serious post?!

2v2 Zombies wouldn't be a measure of skill atall!

And who would want to challenge a couple of bitching 12 year olds anyway :lol:

Good call on 12 years old, but try again, and add a college degree... While we're on the subject of your stupidity, learn to spell before you come into a thread spewing ignorance

So now the match is going to go past Round 1? Is it about surviving or Points? Are you that desperate to be good at something that you want to challenge people on a forum to a game mode you made up?

Also, you forgot a period at the end of your sentence, College Boy. :D

you wish i was 12, you limey pedophile.

i mean it's actually a supreme measure of skill to be able to see who can jack the most kills while still playing conservatively enough to survive. who can overcome bad box runs to still come out with the high score? who knows the difference between getting lots of kills and getting lots of points? who's the best all-around zombie player.

but anyway, go back to your wallace and gromit marathon, you frogs.

haha, what?

Is this a serious post?!

Good call on 12 years old, but try again, and add a college degree... While we're on the subject of your stupidity, learn to spell before you come into a thread spewing ignorance

I recommend not starting a war..it will only end in someone's wallow and misery. 2v2.....whats the point two people got lucky and got most points you can probably take others windows too and kill steal am i right? throw a Gersh device here and there on the other teams kills to claim them for your own? and here comes the dolls of doom! no doubt you use those to kill steal? wait we also have PhD Flopper which you probably have some clearly devised out plan to use that perk to your advantage in the score points right? Lets not forget downing yourself?...anyways all i say is Abracadavre...with leeks?

Actually it's not a game I made up, it's a challenge provided by NextGenTactics for people who get tired of dominating zombies, and the repetitiveness that comes with that domination. I also never said it was limited to one round, that would be pointless. Your child's brain must have projected that into the thread. So again, you fail. However many times you want to get owned by superior intellect, let me know.

The team with most combined points at the end of the round wins.

So like, a Round? Round 1? Who can shoot the legs of Zombies 8 times and then knife them once the most? I dunno Dude, that doesn't seem very hardcore.

So why are you here commenting then, shouldn't you be jerking off to your blood-stained Elmo doll?

Oops...

haha, what?

Is this a serious post?!

I recommend not starting a war..it will only end in someone's wallow and misery. 2v2.....whats the point two people got lucky and got most points you can probably take others windows too and kill steal am i right? throw a Gersh device here and there on the other teams kills to claim them for your own? and here comes the dolls of doom! no doubt you use those to kill steal? wait we also have PhD Flopper which you probably have some clearly devised out plan to use that perk to your advantage in the score points right? Lets not forget downing yourself?...anyways all i say is Abracadavre...with leeks?

Of course you steal kills dumbass, it's two VERSUS two. Versus means against. Like a competition? Know what that is? That's why it's a challenge, otherwise this thread would be titled Who Wants to Play Zombies. Jesus, people own computers, you'd think they could read.

no, we don't have any clearly devised plan other than to play zombies the way we always play zombies (that is, like the gods we are). Furthermore, and i thought this was something that anyone capable of basic arithmetic would be able to surmise, anyone who at the end of a round claims that the other team "got lucky" with box runs or "got lucky" with having the best flow of zombies, etc. etc. was, bottom line, merely incapable of imposing their will on the game. if someone's as good as they claim to be, then they should be able to adapt to bad luck and just plain beast-mode.

but i digress. nobody's interested and that's fine. if people hadn't come in right off the bat hating on the concept without even understanding it, nobody would have perceived any hostility from anybody.

lookin to get to around 35 or so tonight, possibly in the 40s tomorrow. anybody looking to play a regular round with two of the best people to play zombies with can message ClintSmeastwood or RZArazorSHARP20 on X-Box Live.

The team with most combined points at the end of the round wins.

So like, a Round? Round 1? Who can shoot the legs of Zombies 8 times and then knife them once the most? I dunno Dude, that doesn't seem very hardcore.

Oops...

So by "the end of the round" you thought he meant round 1? Well the fact that you don't understand the concept of "a round of zombies" meaning the entire thing as a whole means you're too dumb to speak to anyway.

Actually it's not a game I made up, it's a challenge provided by NextGenTactics for people who get tired of dominating zombies, and the repetitiveness that comes with that domination. I also never said it was limited to one round, that would be pointless. Your child's brain must have projected that into the thread. So again, you fail. However many times you want to get owned by superior intellect, let me know.

Its actually not a challenge it just a dull one round too see who gets the most point...try something else NGT should have made something better like use knife only? or pistol only....a 2v2 point challenge is just boring no excitment no competitive fun ...Abracadavre...which is on my ipod now Leek?

nobody would have perceived any hostility from anybody.

so step up and get ya neck cut kids... Wu-Tang...

27 views and no accepted challenges huh? Fear is an ugly stench, forum-dwellers...

Nope, no hostility there at all! If you guys would have made an intelligent topic instead of trying to act Thug on a Zombies message board (which is absolutely HILARIOUS, by the way), then maybe you might have had a few takers. Instead, people will just laugh at the absurdity of all this and leave you be.

Go forth, Gods among Men! Go forth and beat Round 40 in Ascension!