Ascension FAQ

firevice

Hey guys, long time no see. I thought I would post some answers to some questions that are often asked.

Q: What does Ph.D Flopper do?

A: Removes all splash damage, fall damage, and when you dive to prone from a high level, you will emit a shock wave killing all zombies around you.

Q: What does Stamin-Up do?

A: Stamin-Up is essentially lightweight for zombies, very useful for LMG's.

Q: How do I stop the monkeys from taking my perks?

A: The monkeys will attack the perk machines of the perks your group currently owns. To stop them, simply shoot them before they latch onto the machine. Also, monkeys, like dogs, will drop max ammos at the end of the round, AND will occasionally drop a perk bottle that gives you a random perk.

Q: How do I get to pack-a-punch?

A: If you've seen carbonfibah's video, here, you know that if you escape on all three landers and launch the rocket, Pack-a-Punch will be in the area below where the rocket was (where the boosters ignite).

Q: Where can I find the sickle?

A: The sickle is next to the landing pad by Speed Cola, it costs 3000 points and is the substitute for the Bowie Knife.

Q: How many dolls are there?

A: 4. Again, see carbonfibah's video here to know the locations.

Q: How do I activate the song in Ascension?

A: In the aforementioned video, hold X or Square on all teddy's to activate the song (which is called Abracadavre by Kevin Sherwood, sung by Elena Siegman, click here to listen).

Q: What new weapons are in Ascension?

A: The only knew weapons are the Sickle, Gersh Device, and Maroushka Dolls.

I'd like to thank carbonfibah for his videos and information helping me with this FAQ.

If you have any questions, feel free to post and I, as well as others, will work on getting back to you ASAP.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Question for anyone who happens to come across this, but I doubt I'll get First Strike anytime soon, so...

In the first set of Zombie Maps; pretty much every map before Ascension and excluding Nach; they only offered Four Perks. Since there is an addition of Two in Ascension, can you have more than Four Perks this time around?

Question for anyone who happens to come across this, but I doubt I'll get First Strike anytime soon, so...

In the first set of Zombie Maps; pretty much every map before Ascension and excluding Nach; they only offered Four Perks. Since there is an addition of Two in Ascension, can you have more than Four Perks this time around?

There is only 1 new perk slot. Double Tap is gone so the perks are Juggernog, Speed Cola, Quick Revive, PhD Flopper, and Stamin-UP.