Covert Gunman

How Far Have you Gotten?

31 with 2 of my friends. 1400 + kills, 137000 points. Round 30 Mike and I died and he clutched it with traps. LOL. Then on 31 THE SPACE MONKEYS ARE INSANE, especially with a non-upgraded M16

I'm on 16 solo right now with a zeus cannon, commando, matryoshka dolls, jugg, staminup, and the sickle. I lost all my revives like a n00b.

Edit: just went down on 18.

I got to 24 on solo. I had an upgraded commando and an upgraded spaz. I have no idea what I had for perks because the monkeys kept taking them

Got to round 24, despite a 4th person dropping out so really it was 3 players vs. zombies meant for 4 players. :D

Round 23, finally got a nice route to take on the map.

Going to try to break it later on

Awards

Got to round 24, despite a 4th person dropping out so really it was 3 players vs. zombies meant for 4 players. :D

uhm not rly..

If you were first 4 people, and the fourth leaves, then there are zombies for 3 players, we've tested it ;)

This map is ridiculously easy. I could easily top 50+ if people wouldn't quit so damn much.

Round 26, 0 downs, 1000+ kills and the dude quits on me. :|

If anyone has the time to play and is interested, send me a message @ Frooble.

This map is ridiculously easy. I could easily top 50+ if people wouldn't quit so damn much.

Round 26, 0 downs, 1000+ kills and the dude quits on me. :|

If anyone has the time to play and is interested, send me a message @ Frooble.

Yea, sure you could bro

28 got a picture of me @ rank 91 at the leaderboards had the gersch device, raygun and a pack a punched commando.

got overrun by zombies cause my teammates died :(

Ive got to round -1 month. Thats right i haz to wait another month! Dang you Microsoft! :cry:

I know how you feel it sucks so much. I hate Microsoft even more now.

Solo round 9, but can't connect to peoples games and they can't connect to me, even though my NAT type is open, it says 'game session unavailable'. Anyone else have this issue?

uhm not rly..

If you were first 4 people, and the fourth leaves, then there are zombies for 3 players, we've tested it ;)

felt like 4. Plus the leaderboards were showing that we played with 4 people, so I dunno if it really was.. usually if a fourth person leaves, it feels like 4-player waves to me, but I don't mind too much anyway.