How Far Have you Gotten?

Covert Gunman

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This map is ridiculously easy. I could easily top 50+ if people wouldn't quit so damn much.

Round 26, 0 downs, 1000+ kills and the dude quits on me. :|

If anyone has the time to play and is interested, send me a message @ Frooble.

Yea, sure you could bro

Hit me up if your down for some gaming...I hope you're on PS3 ;o|

My PSN is: Space-Time_Prism

Round 45 solo. I was commited for about 4hrs. Too bad my Flip video wasn't commited. I was able to capture round 37 and 42 here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wC-DtVbw8U

I backed it up again later with a 42 solo. I should easily be able to get over 50 as I have a new strat for 40+ that doesn't require ammo or many points.

Since these vids, I got a Black Magic HD capture card.

I will be live streaming my attempts in HD on Justin.tv/consolelink

37 on solo. can't get past 30 on co-op without people bailing. I haven't read all the thread but does anyone else hate the fact that it only posts your last game on the leaderboards?

you know they fixed that right? they patched it, and i believe i heard they reset the leaderboards after they patched the lander glitch

Solo: 33, easily could have kept going, but got bored.

2 player: 20, once again, easily could have gone to 40+, but had to go to lunch.

3 player: 38, me and my other friend were fucked, only one of us was set good and had the Zues Cannon. And we had to quit because all of our parents were screaming at us.

4 player: 38, 3 people, but the 4th guy quit before 20. and I had to clutch it several times. Only 1 down on round 26 for the whole game. And at the end I ran out of Zues Cannon and 1 Porter's X2 RayGun clip left with 15 in reserves, got cornered, sprayed, one of the last 3 I killed with that desperate spray dropped a max ammo :x . Not really happy about that. Basically 2 player actually because my other friend died like every round. Could have gotten to 40 though if we had 3 people the whole time.

:facepalm:

way2g00 (psn) - 43 rounds (ascension)

47 + rounds (kino)

looking for players that made it to 35+ rounds, 2 player private. (4-10 hours availability) depending on day of week/weekend.

weekday 5PM_ET weekend (any time) message me day before.

Target 50+ rounds

My strategy to deal with ammo after 40 plus rounds?

1. Do not use Thunder gun/cannon to yield more power ups.(after round 35), so get rid of it.

2. Use Mustang and sally to clear groups of zombies instead as a replacement for thunder gun.

3. Use an LMG(pap it, turn in, buy another, pap it...) to gain massive points(Build 100 thousand by the time you reach 30 rounds)

4. Always keep an eye where the magic box is and do not shop during the middle of round to avoid going down.

Does any one have better strategy? Because I seem to run out of ammo fast after 40 rounds.

@way 2 go

made it to fifty nine last night after 9.5 hours of trappin our asses off. ammo should never be a problem because we just kept buying mp5k ammo(for points not to kill cuz they are too strong). My buddy used thundergun/mp5 and i had raygun/mp5. thundergun is for when you mess up running around and monkeys.ray gun for makin the last two crawlers to give urself a break and monkeys. dont wanna sound like i got all answers but i went rounds 40-44 without firing one raygun..just kept buying mp5 ammo and hitting traps. we have the number of traps needed for each round down to a science er more like a math equation for finding the number of zombies in every round.

another thing i found is that in later rounds you need to accumulate a crap load of points before you get powerups (45+). thats where mp5 comes into play. something like 12 traps on 45...so you build up a bunch of points and the last two hordes get "gersch'd". we did this every couple rounds and were getting 2-3 powerups everytime.

last three zombie runs were with 2 players private match XBOXlive. 50,56,59.

*edit*

my buddy nate finished with 780k for points and i had a measly 511k

@ TheSnowmanPacino

59 is amazing!!!9.5 hours is a lot of time. How long did it take you to reach 43. It took us 4 hours.Not to boast or anything but there must be a quicker way.

Few questions..

How many points will a full clip on mp5k give you for 10, 20, 30+ rounds?I am curious because you only have 200 bullets on that.SO I am guessing you will make enough points to set 1 or 2 traps for that trip before you refill (equals 2500 points)

I wanted to know which traps you would suggest using. Next to Pap room by hole upstairs or by stamin up?

Would you and your partner stay together while making laps ?

what perks did you make sure you have each round/or buy it if you lost it(other than jug & phd)

My story is my random partner I found online who turned out to be better than me(I had thunder cannon) left at round 42 leaving me for the entire round of 43 and I ran out of ammo. So I basically quit the game. Last run was 40 and we were out of ammo again. I am big fan of Mustang and sally. Its like another thunder gun, only thing is it creates smoke and blinds you once you blast your way through it. I have saved myself and my teammates endless times with that.

Thanks for sharing.

I'm lookin' for some GREAT players to kill the undead...again! Prefer people 18+ w/mic.

Add me, we'll play ---> Space-Time_Prism

Nacht Der Untoten: 30 (4ppl)

Verruckt: 36 (3ppl)

Shi No Numa: 51 (2ppl)

Der Riese: 62 (2ppl)

Kino: 40 (3ppl)

FIVE: 39 (2ppl)

Ascension: 55 (2ppl)

Dead Ops: Who cares, this map sucks!

I got the Thunder Gun, a LMG did Circles around room in Platform A,(without lander there.) and Gersch Device. As long as I ran in a circle, staying along the wall, the zombies coming in would generally stay in the center, you don't even have to sprint. Id use the thunder gun if to many zombies were to come from the main stairs blocking me. soon as there's enough I'd side step, hip fire shooting at there heads an rank up on points like crazy. I would at times toss a Gersch or wait till its clear and run to the Fire Trap past the Power Switch Building. Then I'd run up the stairs and jump out that hole(I never Open that Gate next to Power Switch) and then run back to Platform A.

i got round 35 on ascension with a LAN connection in my mates room, was awesome to do that with him and his cousin, thing is we got to like midnight and we all had work next day early so we just started "flopping" off the stairs and this ended in certain death ha... but can also i dont really see a tactic we could use after round 30ish, we basically rack all the spawn up and then blast it til there dead, i know traps could come in handy but at the PaP machine and staminup i think we would get trapped?? any ideas please? we really wanna break 50, i would be happy with that

Archived