Covert Gunman

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got to round 29 with Mr Rofl Waffles on the forums here

Final Stats

Score: 115410

Kills: 1030

Downs: 14 (Ran around 28 & 29 w/o juggernog -.-)

Revives: 10

Headshots: 67

EDIT: @ Snowdog: You don't suck, you just need to play with people that don't suck. Like... NOT prepubescent randoms.... Besides, you don't have to be good at the game to find secrets.

Me and 2 others have got too L 38, that was not knowing about any easter eggs, so know im just trying to get past the DM part which is doing my nut in!!!

Kino - 40 ( 2 players )

Five - 30 ( 3 players )

Ascension - 38 ( 3 players )

Der Riese - 45 ( 2 players )

Do need a 4th player if anyone needs a game.....we play alot lol

Im on Xbox....GT NuttyTurn0ut

Got to round 26 with 3 people mostly camping in PaP room

I had a PaP'd raygun and a PaP'd galil, Gersch device, jug, pHd flopper(till spacemonks took it and i got downed) slight of hand (got downed, had to buy again). Friend had Zeus cannon and something else i cant remember, jug, quick revive and something else i think and other friend had PaP'd HK21 and something else and roughly the same perks and the reason we didnt go further is because we basically got no max ammo and died because of, well, a lack of ammo :cry: .

For some reason that night it came up on the leader boards but then the next day i played zombies, got to round 11 or something and that appeared on the leaderboards instead and i am raging :( lol

Btw if anyone can explain the easter egg everyone is talking about (the one with the nodes and LUNA or something), that would be helpful thanks :)

Well I appreciate that Treyarch CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT if their lives depended on it. Helped a friend with achievements and even though I DASHBOARDED before it finished, I lost my round 32 and it's now replaced with a round 15.

Seriously, this is ridiculous. It's been how long now and it's still NOT FIXED. Even on Kino if I got disconnected it NEVER COUNTED FOR ME when I should have been to round 32 on that as well! But of course, it counts this one. Unbelievable.

Archived