How Far Have you Gotten?

Covert Gunman

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bah..

I made it to 18 first attempt @ 6amEST... Haha woke my roomie up and said, "Wanna play some zombies?"

2nd attempt with 2 roomies for 3 players @ lvl 23

However in the midst of all that I played with some random online players.. and big suprise, the map is already being exploited :/ I was shown a glitch.. and omfg do I hat glitching.. it takes away from the entire point of the game..

When they PATCH glitches in Zombies, I wish they would reroll the leaderboards..

Grrrr....

This map is ridiculously easy. I could easily top 50+ if people wouldn't quit so damn much.

Round 26, 0 downs, 1000+ kills and the dude quits on me. :|

If anyone has the time to play and is interested, send me a message @ Frooble.

Yea, sure you could bro

Think you'll find I was number 1 on both Kino & Five until people started finding glitches. (Verrukt for a while too until the leaderboard screwed over on that)

Like I said, if I can find 1 person who'll stick it out I can 100% guarantee I'd top that. There's very easy ways of surviving with the new perks that are available. If my PVR comes today I'll make a tutorial video.

I run into similar difficulties, My roomates and I play very well, however when we add a 4th person on Live to the party, suddenly we are held back. By one of two things, either they don't know what they hell they are doing or they quit early leaving the game scaled for 4 players while 3 remain. Obviously affecting (yes thats a word far to under used) the balance of the map.

I have time to play for hours on end, I can play a 4-5-6-8-12 hr stretch with no hiccups :)

My gamer tag is Mr Ze Dark on Live.. add me some time..

This map is ridiculously easy. I could easily top 50+ if people wouldn't quit so damn much.

Round 26, 0 downs, 1000+ kills and the dude quits on me. :|

If anyone has the time to play and is interested, send me a message @ Frooble.

Yea, sure you could bro

Think you'll find I was number 1 on both Kino & Five until people started finding glitches. (Verrukt for a while too until the leaderboard screwed over on that)

Like I said, if I can find 1 person who'll stick it out I can 100% guarantee I'd top that. There's very easy ways of surviving with the new perks that are available. If my PVR comes today I'll make a tutorial video.

OH RLY?!? No you were not. I got Black Ops at 2:31 PM Nov 9th and I checked the Zombies leaderboards daily. I would remember a name as stupid (funny) as Froobles. It wasn't there.

Frooble certainly wasn't, but 'bewbi' was. It got nerfed for offensive gamertag.

Like I said, all I'm asking for 1 one average player who has enough time and won't back. It's really not that hard at all. Normally I'd play with my girlfriend but her drive has been sent to be fixed.

Frooble certainly wasn't, but 'bewbi' was. It got nerfed for offensive gamertag.

Like I said, all I'm asking for 1 one average player who has enough time and won't back. It's really not that hard at all. Normally I'd play with my girlfriend but her drive has been sent to be fixed.

Oh lol yeah I remember seeing "bewbi" I was like "WTF?!? OMG THATS FREAKING HILARIOUS!!! :lol: " I can play BTW. GT is tharok42 send me a Friend Request. I can play almost anytime.

The highest I got was round 25/26? It's definitely one of those two.

Had Four people, we all had decent guns, except one guy who had to leave for like 5 rounds. Hehe. But other than that, we were decent.

IDK if it's just me or what, but playing with Randies who know the basics of just how to survive seems like a much better group than playing with Friends. Ha.

My first group was Friends and we all had pretty good guns. Total downs by the end of Round 25/26 was about 50+.

My second group was Randies and we all had pretty good guns. Total downs by the end of Round 25 was about 7. LOL.

I just got out of a game with 3 other randomers, except one dropped out on round 5. We made it to round 29 (beastly) until we were all out of ammo and the lander was re-fueling.

My stats were..

Perks Bought

Juggernog : 3

Speed Cola: 1

Quick revive: 1

Earned from monkeys: PhD flopper, Quick Revive.

End Game Statistics

Total Kills:965

Total points: 128320

Total Downs: 4

Total Revives: 15

Total Headshots:173

Weapons Earned From Box

H&K 21 (PaP)

Gersch device

AUG (x2) (PaP)

Ray Gun (PaP)

CZ75 Dual Wield (PaP)

Oh, has anyone gotten the dolls out of the box yet? I pissed away 50k worth of points on the box in one round and never got them.

Well we started at around 7 30 with 4 people . 2 of them left at about 8 40 to go watch Jersey Shore , go figure ... So right now it's me and my friend still goin at it. we have a crawler on round 31 atm and about to go to 32 . Going for a leaderboard position ! btw its 10 30 now lmao .

Archived