How to PAP (Real Not Just A theory)

Lt.Bitchnuts

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehehe, why would you post the answer with out having played it.. I watched the same vid :P 1.5hrs from now people have a chance to play..

Beyond that, don't say HOW to launch it please.. least allow those who have played to vouch for HOW to do it, rather then reiterating leaked video info of how to do anything.. :P

Meany!

Hehehe, why would you post the answer with out having played it.. I watched the same vid :P 1.5hrs from now people have a chance to play..

Beyond that, don't say HOW to launch it please.. least allow those who have played to vouch for HOW to do it, rather then reiterating leaked video info of how to do anything.. :P

Meany!

I think this is how i reply? sorry i just signed up recently :P, yeah what you say is true XD my bad i just get excited when i see this stuff :D, did you watch the mahalo vids per chance?

On another note, what they did and how they played is certainly an unproven strategy for the game. In time the community as a whole will begin to give ideas of how to do 'well' in the map. As what they did was unimpressive...

In such a large scale map as that, that was as difficult as getting to lvl 5 on Kino.. Hahahaha... Seems a constant, the smaller the map the harder it gets quicker, the bigger the map the more drawn out and easier the matches will become.. and having seen this map now, least the parts that interested me....

Whew.. It's BIG, it's Der Reise like (which I love) but it holds the size if not bigger than kino that made for a lot more interesting flow for the gameplay... As DR was amazing, but it was more Campy and running to each teleporter.. this seems like, you could run around for awhile, you could use the lunars to survive, or you could pin up someplace and camp at times... it's just interesting.. and with the monkeys able to destroy machines also gives a sense of needing to guard as well.. So I like whats coming, I can't wait to get home from work and play!! :) So many possibilities in the strategy !! :)

haha yeah it looks like there will be a lot of different strategies since theres so many places to be, did you happen to see the russian dolls that looked like the characters? because thier is one who sounds french and says to dempsey "you ugly american" he has a fench looking moustache also, cant wait for easter eggs lol