Phd Flopper and Stamin-up Descriptions

Irishlad

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, these are definitely going to be my second and third perks of choice, after Juggernog, of course. I'm probably going to use Mustang and Sally a lot more due to this. Think about it: Juggernog gives more protection from splash damage, PhD Flopper will decrease splash damage, and Stamin-Up will allow me to get far enough away to turn around and fire.

Oh, these are definitely going to be my second and third perks of choice, after Juggernog, of course. I'm probably going to use Mustang and Sally a lot more due to this. Think about it: Juggernog gives more protection from splash damage, PhD Flopper will decrease splash damage, and Stamin-Up will allow me to get far enough away to turn around and fire.

Right and since your using pistols your run 3x as fast since their weight isn't like that of a LMG.

Right and since your using pistols your run 3x as fast since their weight isn't like that of a LMG.

That's true, too. Pretty killer combo going on. Now that I think about it, you really don't need Speed Cola when you have M&S anyway, they reload in half a second. That'll save 3000 points I would usually use when I have the Thundergun.

That's true, too. Pretty killer combo going on. Now that I think about it, you really don't need Speed Cola when you have M&S anyway, they reload in half a second. That'll save 3000 points I would usually use when I have the Thundergun.

Yupp. I really appreciate TreyArch and all the other zombie map makers for inputing a ray gun into every single zombie map. Thundergun and ray gun on Kino is kick a$$! I was always waiting to PaP my pistol on Kino and Five but then I got really annoyed blowing myself up :geek:

With the strategy I use, I don't even need to hit the box until round 25+. I upgrade the Colt first and then get an off the wall gun to get points with. I don't really need the new perks for it to work. They sound nice, but they aren't anything that I would buy until I have access money. It sounds like PHD Flopper will be more useful than Stamin-up. You can already walk faster than zombies. I think that the perk machines the players won't be guarding during the monkey round will be the new ones.

With the introduction of 2 new perks will we be losing 2 perks? Such as double tap or speedy?

As so far only 4 perks have been allowed at once.. when Amm-o-Matic was out were you able to have 5?

I dont think so.

In the videos i saw, quick revive, speed cola icon, heard on pod cast that juggurnog is needed. so im guessing Double tap is still hear, along with the 2 new perks. Also Amm-o-Mattic was never out, it was a scrapped idea.