24 HOURS

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So do we have a Exact time cause i plan on staying up all through the morning till it's time to download! I remember map pack 3 came in at like somewhere around 3-4 in the morning( eastern time) will it be the same again?

It is indeed true. The Map pack (all map packs for CoD) drop midnight Pacific time.

I can't wait :D

That, sir, is why I LOVE BEING IN THE SAME TIME ZONE AS ACTIVISION AND TREYARCH!!!! I ACTUALLY GET MAP PACKS ON TIME!!!!

That, sir, is why I LOVE BEING IN THE SAME TIME ZONE AS ACTIVISION AND TREYARCH!!!! I ACTUALLY GET MAP PACKS ON TIME!!!!

mmhmm, that's great n' all... However, you get them at midnight, download them, and spend all night, until about 9 or 10 in the morning, and get off to sleep. I, however, being on eastern time, get to sleep for about 5 or so hours, wake up, download the maps, and play all day. ;)

I think us xboxers can all agree on one thing, we aren't PS3..... And before you start yelling at me about that PS3ers, Pay $50 a year/ $84 a year/ $56 a year (depending on the plan) THEN complain about getting maps late.... We pay to get stuff early, you go free, and have to wait a 'lil longer.... seems fair to me.....

well we do not jump on you because Sony is not a money whore who feels should tax their community to play Xbox does because Microsoft is a Super Power in the US and elswhere so dont base that the PS3 community deserves to wait, no one needs to wait at all but the companys who give bribes are more likely to get what they want I loved the original (WAW) days when everyone got DLC the same day now it all this $ BS