Black Hole Bomb Takes you Somewhere

Wingsofhalo

Alright, I was just re-watching the inside Xbox Video, and I realized at the end, when the player jumps into the Black hole bomb, Takeo and someone else, (couldn't see who it was) jump into the Black Hole bomb and get teleported somewhere. They don't get down, they just teleport. You can tell they teleport because if you look closely you can see their characters moving to another location like it did if you watched someone teleport on Five, Der Riese, or Kino.

If you don't know what I'm talking about watch the end of this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTyjg5Z66Xk

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think that you can access PaP with it.

I think you teleport somewhere in the map.

I am so sorry but I accidentally clicked and gave you bad rep D: I will give you +1 as soon as I can!

Hehe, don't worry :) it happens to me too when I browse with my ipod to click links.

I doubt it'll take you anywhere good, because it'd just be too easily accessible. Either it'll just take you somewhere like the beginning of the map, it may take you somewhere of certain death with the zombies.

OR

A far fetched idea, maybe if two rifts are open at once, it'll teleport you to the other rift.

I'm thinking, The Gersch device (not sure if i spelled it correctly, whatever!) is only able to be given to one person that is playing. Sort of like the Thundergun. Only one player can recieve the thundergun of the mystery box. Also, it is possible that it teleports you to the box, PaP, or the beginning of the map. We shall soon see won't we? :shock:

Maybe it takes you to an identical map or "universe" as it would seem in the game that has all the zombies that got sucked in with you and you have to get back out through the rift. Sounds like a fun little minigame although it would probably be in the achievements if it were like this.

Jst because it kills them, doesn't necessarily mean it'll kill you. The teleporters kill them but not you. The landers kill them but not you, etc.

It teleports you to another place on the map.

You just can't teleport with your own Gersch, it seems.

Language warning!

SkPCi6BhT9Q