NEW ZOMBIE MAP FOR WAW?

Yes i know that this is an old game but a lot of people still play the zombies on it. Anyways I was watching zombie land tonight and it gave me a great idea. Like really if you have cn this movie the theme park in this would be a great map. Like say u have the different buildings withen the map that you can camp out in and through out the map are perk machines. Then in the map build in rides so you and your team could turn the rides on and get on them to keep from the zombies. Just think about who cool this would be :D just a crazy idea though

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay so the circus freakshow finds a zombie on the streets. It takes it in and cages it up. The zombie has a sample of element 115 in it's pocket, and turns everyone else into flesh addicts :D As for our four awesome heroes? Deep underneath the fairground lies a secret government testing facility. They all turn up at a teleport in there. :|

Okay so the circus freakshow finds a zombie on the streets. It takes it in and cages it up. The zombie has a sample of element 115 in it's pocket, and turns everyone else into flesh addicts :D As for our four awesome heroes? Deep underneath the fairground lies a secret government testing facility. They all turn up at a teleport in there. :|
Well that could deffently work out for an idea it actually sounds pretty good haha