"Bring Me 115" Theory

Recently, I have seen many people discussing the fact that Sam wants 115, and that we need to Pack-A-Punch all the guns which have 115 in their name after and after reading about the PaP machine, I had a brainwave :geek:. Maybe we are not supposed to take the gun from the machine. If a gun is left in the Pack-A-Punch machine, a timer will start and when it ends, an alarm will sound. So this may be 'the key to the lock' in a way, and could unlock something, show us a new easter egg or do nothing at all. I don't have access to my Xbox atm, so could someone try this if possible? Post video results afterwards. I think we may be on to something here.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Recently, I have seen many people discussing the fact that Sam wants 115, and that we need to Pack-A-Punch all the guns which have 115 in their name after and after reading about the PaP machine, I had a brainwave :geek:. Maybe we are not supposed to take the gun from the machine. If a gun is left in the Pack-A-Punch machine, a timer will start and when it ends, an alarm will sound. So this may be 'the key to the lock' in a way, and could unlock something, show us a new easter egg or do nothing at all. I don't have access to my Xbox atm, so could someone try this if possible? Post video results afterwards. I think we may be on to something here.

Last night, I was playing Five with some friends of mine and I teleported to the PaP room... I went and upgraded my Ballistic Knife and then the wall turned on me. Then I said "What the ****, I hate when that ****ing happens." Lol, anyways, nothing happened afterwards. no easter egg, no nothing.

Last night, I was playing Five with some friends of mine and I teleported to the PaP room... I went and upgraded my Ballistic Knife and then the wall turned on me. Then I said "What the ****, I hate when that ****ing happens." Lol, anyways, nothing happened afterwards. no easter egg, no nothing.

what????

Me and alexbruhbruh are the ones who thought of the 115 guns and when I read your post I was like Damn lol but last night we did it now it didn't work but while we were doing it weird stuff started capping one is that our people started saying weird stuff like omg I wish I could have recorded this but I was takeo and my other friend was dempsy I got monkey bombs and takeo said this will amuse the emperor and the dempsy said we all hope the big monkey will eat you takeo O.o if you don't believe me ask alexbruhbruh and we had one more gun to go and I threw a monkey bomb and he said your getting close Sam not here I come Sam the last and scariest is when we left the guns in the pap the crawlers that we made disappeared and a zombie with both legs was breaking in and it was running so fast we threw 2 grenades at it one it it right in the face and it kept running the last took it down and it happened again but our crawler turned into a nova 6 crawler but yeah it has been done