I found how to activate PaP?

gryfo

I was watching the inside dashboard and, when the lunar lander arrived I noticed this:

When he landed this started flashing.

So I thought that this is the status bar of the rocket, and when it is full... you gain access to the PaP.

What do you think?

(Image don't work... here are the links: http://img411.imageshack.us/i/immagineqex.jpg/http://img826.imageshack.us/i/32641084.jpg/ )

Please tell me how to post them and I'll post them ASAP.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What you do is activate a certain ammount of switches on the map with rockets on them. There similar to the defcon switches but a little different. Once you activate them all, you take the main lunar lander you started at and it will take you straight up to the rocket. Thats my theory because in the inside xbox video, i noticed switches with rockets on them.

i believe thats the refueling level for the lldr, since it says right after tyou get off that it needs to refuel.

also, id thought the ouzzel was to use all 3 lldr's then click the switch that turns on, therefor launching the ropckket and leving a pillar which allows you to get to the pack a punch room on the other side

just my two pence ;)

if they did the moon thing it would be east to program just have a door close sequence and then 54321 lift off then cut to black then 3 days later text, then ur on a gray moon texture in a climate box w/the pack a punch. really easy to do

That sounds really... lame... I mean really? Since its treyarch hopefully it will be much more complex.

I honestly would have belived that to be how long till you can use the trap my theory on the pap was jumping into the gersch device black hole because if you saw in the gameplay trailer in 2 parts somone jumps into it somwhere halfway through dempsy does and in the end everyone does. so maybe in order to get there you have to recieve the gersch device and would also explain why it would be hard to upgrade by round 8.

Also jd said the landers may do somthing else *hint hint*

My first ever post for this sight but these are my two theorys. :D