Pack a Punch Theory.

KamiKazee

like one person said, you might have to use the lunar landers. maybe you have to use them all. then there is an option to either use it, or take it too the moon.

i googled lunar lander and i came up with that, they are really called "Altair Lunar Landers."

"NASA has selected Altair as the name of the lunar lander the Constellation Program will use to put humans on the moon.

Altair will be capable of landing four astronauts on the moon, providing life support and a base for weeklong initial surface exploration missions, and returning the crew to the Orion spacecraft that will bring them home to Earth. Altair will launch aboard an Ares V rocket into low Earth orbit, where it will rendezvous with the Orion crew vehicle. "

this makes some correlation to the predicament that Ascension is in. and besides, lunar means moon. soo the pack a punch is obviously going to be on the moon, and you take the lunar lander to take you up.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

like one person said, you might have to use the lunar landers. maybe you have to use them all. then there is an option to either use it, or take it too the moon.

i googled lunar lander and i came up with that, they are really called "Altair Lunar Landers."

"NASA has selected Altair as the name of the lunar lander the Constellation Program will use to put humans on the moon.

Altair will be capable of landing four astronauts on the moon, providing life support and a base for weeklong initial surface exploration missions, and returning the crew to the Orion spacecraft that will bring them home to Earth. Altair will launch aboard an Ares V rocket into low Earth orbit, where it will rendezvous with the Orion crew vehicle. "

this makes some correlation to the predicament that Ascension is in. and besides, lunar means moon. soo the pack a punch is obviously going to be on the moon, and you take the lunar lander to take you up.

the only vehicle capable of taking you up to the moon on this map would be the rocket since it is the only sealed vehicle, the lunar landings dont seal you in, some bars just raise. so you wouldnt have any air sadly, but hey maybe they could take you to the rocket which goes to the moon?

well it could be jimmy neutron physics... just sayin

i honestly wish it were jimmy neutron physics then every other gun would be a wonder weapon and maps would be taking place anywhere in the universe. But alas this is real world stuff based on real stuff*

* yes i know the zombies didnt really happen nor did the wonder weapons. but there were attempts at these things

the rocket sounds orgasmic! but how would we get into it? there isn't any teleporters ( that we know of yet ) so there really isn't anyother way to get there than to use the lunar landers.

exactly that is how we get there, maybe if we use the lunar landers in a certain order or if we hit a switch we get up to the rocket!!!

i think it may be like the zipline on Shi No Numa, a person buys there way up there. but this is only available after they all have been used.

and response to the sputnik idea. maybe the rocket that is already docked up and what not, is sputnik, but a different variation of it?

you guys are forgeting we havent seen all the map yet theres probs somthin that opens the rocket or somthin

There was something with a picture of a rocket which said: Power needs to be switched on, which was exactly next to the "Main Power Switch" Myabe there isn't even one switch maybe there's multiple.

i watched the insidexbox trailer again, and i saw the lunar launder pretty high up there. maybe it was going up to the rocket, but then again how would you get in there, unless the machine is in the rocket. i still think that the moon theory is the best. lunar landers were the things that they took and used on the moon, like i said earlier.

i watched the insidexbox trailer again, and i saw the lunar launder pretty high up there. maybe it was going up to the rocket, but then again how would you get in there, unless the machine is in the rocket. i still think that the moon theory is the best. lunar landers were the things that they took and used on the moon, like i said earlier.

yeah but lunar landers werent flying from earth up to the moon, they had to use a rocket to get near the moon and then they used the lunar lander to reach the moon, and also to get back to the rocket

the only vehicle capable of taking you up to the moon on this map would be the rocket since it is the only sealed vehicle, the lunar landings dont seal you in, some bars just raise. so you wouldnt have any air sadly, but hey maybe they could take you to the rocket which goes to the moon?

Possibly... The Lunar Landers COULD take the players to the moon if it was going fast enough and they had to hold their breath. Or like you said: only the rocket. IDK haha.