Possible Reason Why Baiknour

HaloOrCod

*Fucking Spoilers :D*

So right now im watching a LEAKED Video of Ascension and The Player started out as richtofen

So When Entering I heard DR.Maxis Voice saying Dont Worry!The artifact is here!,Continued by Richtofen He said why do the voices keep getting angry!

Teh conclussion Its richtofens Fault we Get to Play in a sexy new map :D.

*End Teh Spoilers*

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he said nothing about repairing. he said something like" the powers off i could probably build a new generator with all the spar parts.",

then when the power is turned on the announcer voice thing says power activated auxiliary power failure

which leads me to believe that we will have to use our inventory to find the missing parts of the generator so Richthofen can build one.

he said nothing about repairing. he said something like" the powers off i could probably build a new generator with all the spar parts.",

then when the power is turned on the announcer voice thing says power activated auxiliary power failure

which leads me to believe that we will have to use our inventory to find the missing parts of the generator so Richthofen can build one.

Oh, my mistake! :)

No,But there was another voice after the "Power Off" Guy It Talks about an artefact Nova 6 Mabey?The The Followup The Voices They Keep Getting Angry!

PS I can't Post Link Cause Video Got Removed But Search For Leaked Gameplay Ascension On PC Not IPod And You Should See enough.

After listening to what he says a few times, it is definitely the Russian guy from the Kino transmissions...

He says "Please help me, she's coming. The mechanism must be repaired.'

Does this mean the announcer is still alive, and is making a plea to the team? Or is it his last recording, set off by the entrance of the team?

I'd also hazard a guess that "She" is Samantha.

After listening to what he says a few times, it is definitely the Russian guy from the Kino transmissions...

He says "Please help me, she's coming. The mechanism must be repaired.'

Does this mean the announcer is still alive, and is making a plea to the team? Or is it his last recording, set off by the entrance of the team?

I'd also hazard a guess that "She" is Samantha.

aren't the Kino transmissions by Dr. Maxis? and i thought he was German :?