Stamin-Up :: A clear view of the new perk machine

GrizzBeardKing

I searched, and have not seen any other threads/posts on this topic, so I took the liberty of creating one myself. For those patient enough to watch the entire Inside Xbox video (past the poker game show info), you may have seen this:

Based off this image, it seems as though this will most definitely be some sort of Marathon/Lightweight type-perk. Thoughts? Discuss! :mrgreen:

(P.S. - if this has already been discussed on another thread, please don't flame, as I looked and found nothing. Simply let me know in a kind manner)

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

great close up, but is that the 5 other perk symbols benath it??????
i also agree that those logos might very well be the original 5 perks! But! it may be like the the mystery box, were you could increase your fighting abilities or stamina by taking a gamble on one of these 5 perks. If that is the case this is a risk i would be willing to take. cant wait 2 more days!

My guess is you can only have 4 perks at once, and the other five perks are which one you want to replace to get Stamin-Up (if you already have 4)... This shouldn't be a problem though, since no one really should get Double Tap... I kind of doubt you can buy all the perks at one machine, you can see the Quick Revive in the trailer... Also, when the perk you have is bulging, thats when the monkeys are attacking that perk machine and everyone who has that perk should be trying to keep them off of it...