PHD Flopper Theory

So, I think I've figured out what PHD Flopper does, and it literally is right in front of us!

Look at the video embedded underneath. At 3:31 you can see a purple perk icon in the corner, which can only be PHD Flopper as it showed Stamin-Up. While he has this perk, you see him shooting the LAW at very short range. I think this is Treyarch showing us that PHD Flopper gets rid of splash damage! And for you skeptics who don't believe that is PHD Flopper he is using, pause at 2:39 and look very closely at the top of the machine. You can see the PHD Flopper icon at the top, and it is the same as the icon near the bottom when he was shooting the LAW.

r_VJr-t-nUM

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if he'd get damaged anyway shooting at that distance.. But yeah, seems likely, as well as maybe protecting from fall damage.

Has anyone ever died from fall damage in zombies?

no, but there seems to be some pretty high places in ascension, especially the lander

Not sure if he'd get damaged anyway shooting at that distance.. But yeah, seems likely, as well as maybe protecting from fall damage.

Has anyone ever died from fall damage in zombies?

no, but there seems to be some pretty high places in ascension, especially the lander

By the looks of it I don't think we will be able to jump off of the lunar landers, as they have railing around them. Even if you could jump off, WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO?

if you look good you see that the zombies don't attack him or even follow him so I think dat the phd flopper is like coldblooded but than for zombies and thst only one person could buy it and it is very expensive don't flame just saying what I see and think about it

peace

if you look good you see that the zombies don't attack him or even follow him so I think dat the phd flopper is like coldblooded but than for zombies and thst only one person could buy it and it is very expensive don't flame just saying what I see and think about it

no. if this was the case, zombies would just go all over the place

randomly because there is no one to attack because they cant see

them. i am still convinced that this is going to be danger close, or

its like commando. but good idea, ill give you that (:

I wonder if it has anything to do with the gersch (sp?) device? Maybe something relating to jumping into/through it? Both purple, the nuke icon could possibly be related as well?

Edit: I saw on cod forums someone mentioning that Josh Olin revealed their meanings. Phd was for splash/fall damage.