Where's the Pack-a-punch machine is?! Any thoughts?!

Broskees

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

My gut is telling me it's on the moon, because there is a Achievement/Trophy called "Space Race," which is Pack-a-Punch a weapon before Round 8. The space race in real life was when the USSR and USA were racing to become the firts country to send humans to the moon. Also, if the PaP machine is on the moon, remeber from Der Reise that there are deposites of Uup on the moon, better known as Element 115. ;)

My gut is telling me it's on the moon, because there is a Achievement/Trophy called "Space Race," which is Pack-a-Punch a weapon before Round 8. The space race in real life was when the USSR and USA were racing to become the firts country to send humans to the moon. Also, if the PaP machine is on the moon, remeber from Der Reise that there are deposites of Uup on the moon, better known as Element 115. ;)

Good idea!

i dont think its on the moon (it would be cool tho) maybe the pap is behind the rocket. and the achievement is called space race because its like a race to get enough points and get the power on find out how to launch the rocket and send it to space before round 8. so you can get to the pap machine when the rockets gone i am probably wrong tho

I really don't think it's going to be on the moon. The moon sounds like a pretty stupid place for a zombies map IMO. Seems like 3arch would be jumping the shark with that map.

I think that the PaP with either be on the launch pad, under the rocket, accessible only after launching the rocket, or it's going to be somewhere around the rocket supports that run along side it. Ascension is basically a recycled launch map, correct? So just make a private map on launch, and walk around the launch pad until you get a good idea of where it will be.

Well from the Insider preview from this morning with Josh saying how the Lunar pads have a secret, I'm pretty sure that somehow you can get them to fly you up to the cockpit of the rocket where the PAP machine will be. That or you can take the elevator up the side of the rocket to get to the cockpit.

Hmm. I think it may be on the moon as well.Because if there's Uup on the moon, then they would want to be up there(they being Ascension group).Maybe to reduce costs, they built a teleporter(look at the loading screen for Ascension; you can see a broken teleporter at the bottom right).Now, why I think the PaP Machine is on the moon.I think its there because they had monkeys mine the Uup(Space Monkeys,Cosmic Silverback,etc.)After excessive exposure to the 115, they become zombified, so the Ascension group has to go up there and combat the monkeys, so they build a machine to upgrade their firepower.

That, or aliens :D

Sorry, this is my first post(or second)

like one person said, you might have to use the lunar landers. maybe you have to use them all. then there is an option to either use it, or take it too the moon.

i googled lunar lander and i came up with that, they are really called "Altair Lunar Landers."

NASA has selected Altair as the name of the lunar lander the Constellation Program will use to put humans on the moon.

Altair will be capable of landing four astronauts on the moon, providing life support and a base for weeklong initial surface exploration missions, and returning the crew to the Orion spacecraft that will bring them home to Earth. Altair will launch aboard an Ares V rocket into low Earth orbit, where it will rendezvous with the Orion crew vehicle.

this makes some correlation to the predicament that Ascension is in. and besides, lunar means moon. soo the pack a punch is obviously going to be on the moon, and you take the lunar lander to take you up.