THEY DO STEAL PERKS!!!!

ChristianF07

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is on another subject. I dont really like the idea of merging EVERY post on acension trailers, just into one little thread where a guy posted a video link to it.

If there is another post on the monkeys, THEN I'll merge it with this one

(I may be a little out of place as a new mod, but that is my opinion)

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=5774 please keep this on one thread! :D

i like how its your thread you want to keep it all on, but yeah its best

A. I was first.

B. These are all duplicate topics after mine

C. They'll just get merged or deleted anyway...

A, B, C??? lol

I doubt they would permanently destroy the machines, that wouldn't make much sense, would it?

The machines might be temporarily destroyed but it would ruin the game to destroy a perk machine forever, IF they do destroy them there will most likely be a way to fix the machine, or it fixes itself over time.

Maybe They drink the perks? lol

Pro tip:Let them destroy double tap root beer.

Lol, i say QUICK REVIVE! Why do u need that anyway?

Maybe they drink the perks.

Super perk drinking monkeys in space suits that throw grenades back at you and break machines and explode in mini singularity, TOO MUCH EPIC HARDNESS TO BEAR!!!!!!!!!!! *Explodes in cloud of dust and wunderwaffe electricity*

Pro tip:Let them destroy double tap root beer.

Lol, i say QUICK REVIVE! Why do u need that anyway?

Maybe they drink the perks.

Super perk drinking monkeys in space suits that throw grenades back at you and break machines and explode in mini singularity, TOO MUCH EPIC HARDNESS TO BEAR!!!!!!!!!!! *Explodes in cloud of dust and wunderwaffe electricity*

dude we need quick revive when we get those people who decide to run into a mob and they have the good guns